It just snowed about 6 inches over lagoon and yhe surrounding areas, does this mean they're going to delay the opening?
I doubt it most the people on here who worked at the park have told stories of opening with snow.
(03-29-2019, 07:31 AM)Ninja Wrote: It just snowed about 6 inches over lagoon and yhe surrounding areas, does this mean they're going to delay the opening?

If this had happened tomorrow morning I could see the park delaying but happening today I doubt it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
If you use Twitter or Facebook, I highly suggest you follow Lagoon's accounts. They usually post if the park will be closed due to the weather. The forecast for tomorrow is still looks to be partly cloudy with a high of around 50F.
Has anyone seen if there are any new improvements around the park such as building re-paints or new murals. Also, the old game around the corner from the future shake it up has been closed off and has new wood surrounding it. Any thoughts what could go there?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(03-31-2019, 02:12 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Has anyone seen if there are any new improvements around the park such as building re-paints or new murals. Also, the old game around the corner from the future shake it up has been closed off and has new wood surrounding it. Any thoughts what could go there?
Maybe Shake it up finally, it's been "coming soon" for over a year now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(03-31-2019, 02:43 PM)tdaun Wrote: Maybe Shake it up finally, it's been "coming soon" for over a year now.

Who knew chicken strips were so complicated!!
(03-31-2019, 02:12 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Has anyone seen if there are any new improvements around the park such as building re-paints or new murals. Also, the old game around the corner from the future shake it up has been closed off and has new wood surrounding it. Any thoughts what could go there?

I've been told this will be the new home for Speedball since it was removed to make room around the new Biergarten.
Do we know if that churro stand by the biergarden will reopen or be knocked down? I probably missed you guys talking about it somewhere. Smile

(04-02-2019, 10:36 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Do we know if that churro stand by the biergarden will reopen or be knocked down? I probably missed you guys talking about it somewhere. Smile

See here:
https://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.p...4#pid83294