Rides you think could be on their way out soon?
(11-18-2018, 05:18 PM)CPrider Wrote: You heard the rumor about me starting my own ride manufacturer right I'm starting out with Bulgy 2.0 and then I'm moving to Flying carpets. I'll hire you on the spot Dragon tamer!

If any of the rides can be controlled via PHP, I'm your man!
(11-18-2018, 01:59 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Lagoon could have refurbished the ride, so that it would run on parts that are more easily obtainable.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................................................

Dude. Don't take this the wrong way, but are you literally just trying to start fights? It seems you have just argued with people these past few weeks. While I do not agree with the fact that your thoughts do tend to get shot down, which is not fair considering we all have opinions, these people have been on this site for a long time, and most likely know a-lot about lagoon. Try not to argue with them as much, as they know what they are talking about.

But yes, you are entitled to your own opinions, but wait until you have been here for a while before you start full blown arguments. Also, hydro luge was a ride that I never saw anyone go on anyway, and even if it was a hot day and I wanted to cool off on something with no line, it barely got me wet. So, I was predicting it was not going to last, it was in awkward location anyway.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(11-18-2018, 09:51 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Dude. Don't take this the wrong way, but are you literally just trying to start fights? It seems you have just argued with people these past few weeks. While I do not agree with the fact that your thoughts do tend to get shot down, which is not fair considering we all have opinions, these people have been on this site for a long time, and most likely know a-lot about lagoon. Try not to argue with them as much, as they know what they are talking about.

But yes, you are entitled to your own opinions, but wait until you have been here for a while before you start full blown arguments. Also, hydro luge was a ride that I never saw anyone go on anyway, and even if it was a hot day and I wanted to cool off on something with no line, it barely got me wet. So, I was predicting it was not going to last, it was in awkward location anyway.
We also wouldn't shoot ideas down if they were in the correct forum and not presented as fact, when they are opinuendo. I like to think we are a fairly welcoming group of people, but when you start on here being argumentative and rude to other members who are just trying to help, that makes you a target.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-18-2018, 10:59 PM)linearinduction Wrote: We also wouldn't shoot ideas down if they were in the correct forum and not presented as fact, when they are opinuendo. I like to think we are a fairly welcoming group of people, but when you start on here being argumentative and rude to other members who are just trying to help, that makes you a target.

It is fact that Lagoon is getting an Arrow Suspended coaster with a splash down effect over the "lagoon" next year.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-18-2018, 11:50 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It is fact that Lagoon is getting an Arrow Suspended coaster with a splash down effect over the "lagoon" next year.
BOOOOOOO!!!!! *Throws Popcorn at Ian*

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I like the fact that Jet Star 2 exists even though I don't really want to ride it. I'm even cool with Cliffhanger sticking around, it is a very nice looking fountain at the least. I see no real reason as a park patron (AKA GP) to wish any ride would be removed... unless its Double Thunder Raceway. To hell with that thing!
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(11-19-2018, 12:00 AM)linearinduction Wrote: BOOOOOOO!!!!! *Throws Popcorn at Ian*

LOL!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-19-2018, 12:18 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I like the fact that Jet Star 2 exists even though I don't really want to ride it. I'm even cool with Cliffhanger sticking around, it is a very nice looking fountain at the least. I see no real reason as a park patron (AKA GP) to wish any ride would be removed... unless its Double Thunder Raceway. To hell with that thing!
What did DTR do to you? Huh? lol While I don't ride DTR, and haven't since maybe 2004 at an Employee Party, I still observe it making money, which means more money for Cap Ex and Rides.

(11-19-2018, 12:24 AM)linearinduction Wrote: What did DTR do to you? Huh? lol While I don't ride DTR, and haven't since maybe 2004 at an Employee Party, I still observe it making money, which means more money for Cap Ex and Rides.

I blame it for killing Speedway, and I'm always looking for new stuff to complain about you know. But really, the few times I've gone over to the Cannibal observation area DTR had zero riders. With rising gas prices and the cost of paying the ride ops, does it actually make money?
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(11-19-2018, 12:00 AM)linearinduction Wrote: BOOOOOOO!!!!! *Throws Popcorn at Ian*

Win