Rides you think could be on their way out soon?
(11-18-2018, 12:17 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I found a Bulgy the Whale for sale for 25,000 dollars. I'll post the link later. My phone is not allowing me to paste it in.

You should put it in lagoons FB page, they could buy it for parts!  Can't be that many of them around and parts probably hard to obtain.
(11-18-2018, 12:19 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Well, look at Hydro Luge...
You really don't pay any attention at all. Hydro was removed for the new ride construction and because it was the last of it's type operating. Many parks started removing them a decade ago.
(11-18-2018, 12:24 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: You should put it in lagoons FB page, they could buy it for parts!  Can't be that many of them around and parts probably hard to obtain.
You seem to think Bulgy is complicated. It's literally a Motor that turns on and off. Anything else is easily built by Lagoon.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-18-2018, 12:19 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Well, look at Hydro Luge...

I can't. They tore it out Happy ! Please refer to the many, many posts about this on this forum.
(11-18-2018, 01:26 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I can't. They tore it out Happy ! Please refer to the many, many posts about this on this forum.
Burn

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(11-18-2018, 12:42 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Hydro was removed for the new ride construction and because it was the last of it's type operating.
Lagoon could have refurbished the ride, so that it would run on parts that are more easily obtainable.
(11-17-2018, 07:12 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: And if I may add one thing that both of us have stated before. Lagoon has plenty of land to expand without removing something that doesn't need to be.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................................................
(11-18-2018, 01:59 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Lagoon could have refurbished the ride, so that it would run on parts that are more easily obtainable.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................................................

Fact?
(11-18-2018, 03:31 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Fact?
He doesn't deal in facts, remember? lol
(11-18-2018, 01:59 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Lagoon could have refurbished the ride, so that it would run on parts that are more easily obtainable.

If you would use Google, you would find that the Whitewater West Water Coasters are still offered for sale. Hydroluge was simply outdated and obsolete. If you would also use Google, you would find that this type of ride is literally just a water slide.

(11-18-2018, 03:51 PM)linearinduction Wrote: He doesn't deal in facts, remember? lolIf you would use Google, you would find that the Whitewater West Water Coasters are still offered for sale. Hydroluge was simply outdated and obsolete. If you would also use Google, you would find that this type of ride is literally just a water slide.

Should I just bring up the three that were built in China over the last year just saying............

And regarding to Bulgy it's literally a modified Chevy rear end that's connected to an electric motor that makes it turn.....................
I could build one in my backyard I'll start selling them $15,000 dollars for Bulgy 2.0. I'll even throw a PLC on it to monitor how many revolutions it does during the day.
Pretty sure Chevy still around....
Maybe I should Google it. just to check Wink

Here Is the rumor about Centennial screamer the boom got dropped / damaged during shipment during this last year and it destroyed all the little valves for the hydraulic. So it had to be sent back to get rebuilt and the company said that they wouldn't be able to rebuild it again.
But once again that was just what I heard.
Also With enough money anything can happen.. (I'm still holding my breath for a flying carpet to come back. Dreams we all have them.)
(11-18-2018, 04:11 PM)CPrider Wrote: ...I'm still holding my breath for a flying carpet to come back. Dreams we all have them.

Dude, if that were a Kickstarter project, I'd back the hell outta that.
(11-18-2018, 05:15 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Dude, if that were a Kickstarter project, I'd back the hell outta that.

You heard the rumor about me starting my own ride manufacturer right I'm starting out with Bulgy 2.0 and then I'm moving to Flying carpets. I'll hire you on the spot Dragon tamer!