Black Friday 2019
(11-16-2018, 10:23 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Thanks for the tips! Also, I heard banshee was a great coaster, will probably try and hit that to.
I haven't been since 2010.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The Black Friday Season Pass Sale is live! Interestingly, they also list the holiday prices and dates on the same page. If you miss the Black Friday Sale, you can get your season passes for $120.95 from the 27th of November through the 3rd of January.
If I thought Dracula's Castle re-imagining was happening I'd buy one but otherwise I gotta save up for my third visit to USJ.
I like dark rides

(11-19-2018, 06:31 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: If I thought Dracula's Castle re-imagining was happening I'd buy one but otherwise I gotta save up for my third visit to USJ.
Well, I hope you enjoy your ride on Flying Dinosaur then! lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Just got my 2019 passes...YAY!!
New commercial for Black Friday sale.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
(11-21-2018, 02:13 PM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: New commercial for Black Friday sale.
https://youtu.be/0APbmCaywgU

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
What the crap? Ha Ha, that was odd. All it did was make my not-being-able-to-go-to-lagoon-winter sadness begin. 

Also, was that fire dragon mating scenes a hint to primordial?

Probably not......
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
*blinks* Uh... Okay then.
(11-21-2018, 04:25 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: *blinks* Uh... Okay then.

My exact reaction.  I think lagoon is trying a little hard to appeal to younger people...….

What is  next, lagoon being opened on valentines day?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
Its a Weird commercial but still better than Harold.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West