IAAPA 2018....
(11-17-2018, 12:28 PM)Willenator Wrote: Insulting others on this forum is uncalled for regardless of who says it. We can have a difference of opinions and disagree without being rude.
Would you like to read the PM's I've received? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-17-2018, 01:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Would you like to read the PM's I've received? lol

Win

Just based on the one I'm familiar with, yes; I think that'd be quite a good laugh!
(11-17-2018, 12:28 PM)Willenator Wrote: Insulting others on this forum is uncalled for regardless of who says it. We can have a difference of opinions and disagree without being rude.

Thank you, Will!
Win
(11-17-2018, 05:32 PM)Brăden Wrote: Win

I agree also, Spanish potato was just stating his opinions and views and was attacked personally.  Not cool. ?
(11-17-2018, 01:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Would you like to read the PM's I've received? lol

I don't know what goes on in PMs, but I would encourage anyone to report anything inappropriate.
I will admit my behavior was uncalled for and I'm sorry. There has been a lot of things said on both sides private messages and publicly on the form and I apologize to everyone.
(11-18-2018, 12:50 AM)CPrider Wrote: I will admit my behavior was uncalled for and I'm sorry. There has been a lot of things said on both sides private messages and publicly on the form and I apologize to everyone.

I feel left out now Frown
(11-18-2018, 12:50 AM)CPrider Wrote: I will admit my behavior was uncalled for and I'm sorry. There has been a lot of things said on both sides private messages and publicly on the form and I apologize to everyone.

Takes a big person to apologise and admit they were wrong.
(11-18-2018, 01:06 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I feel left out now Frown
Do you want copies of the PMs to laugh about? lol

(11-17-2018, 11:32 PM)Willenator Wrote: I don't know what goes on in PMs, but I would encourage anyone to report anything inappropriate.
Why ruin our current entertainment? lol

(11-18-2018, 01:13 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Takes a big person to apologise and admit they were wrong.
Yes it does! I wonder when I will receive a public apology. Not holding my breath for anything mature.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island