IAAPA 2018....
(11-13-2018, 01:52 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I hope the propeller spins, that would be cool.
So do I, but I think that the chances of that are probably kinda slim. Just another thing for Kentucky Kingdom to have to lubricate, which, the cost of the lubricant would build up.
(11-16-2018, 07:12 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: So do I, but I think that the chances of that are probably kinda slim. Just another thing for Kentucky Kingdom to have to lubricate, which, the cost of the lubricant would build up.

The official unvieling by Gravity Group confirmed that it doesnt spin.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-16-2018, 07:12 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: So do I, but I think that the chances of that are probably kinda slim. Just another thing for Kentucky Kingdom to have to lubricate, which, the cost of the lubricant would build up.
For the love of everything holy, do you know how inexpensive grease is????? If it were as expensive as you are implying, we wouldn't have any rides or roller coasters! Sheesh!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island

Another comment from our Fearless village idiot!!! Hip hip hooray. 
What kind of lubrication are you looking at ;-)
(11-16-2018, 08:55 PM)CPrider Wrote: Another comment from our Fearless village idiot!!! Hip hip hooray. 

Bigger the gob, better the job!  Lube is always vital... don't wanna be skimping on that stuff.

Man, this one winter, I soaked in it for weeks on end, all that washing out & re-packing...
(11-16-2018, 10:54 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Bigger the gob, better the job!  Lube is always vital... don't wanna be skimping on that stuff.

Man, this one winter, I soaked in it for weeks on end, all that washing out & re-packing...

Cough cough sarcasm
But it cost a lot of money. You got to cut Corners somewhere Wink
(11-17-2018, 12:40 AM)CPrider Wrote: Cough cough sarcasm
But it cost a lot of money. You got to cut Corners somewhere Wink

Would probably save enough money if people would just quit trying to fill the set screws with cylinder oil on Houston & Meriwether's running gear...

It's no wonder nobody teaches them what the Johnson Bar is for...  Rolleyes

And let's not even get started about the hysteria that accompanies one of them popping off!

Wait... suddenly I think I've accidentally crossed rule #34 with steam engines. My bad... back on topic.
(11-17-2018, 03:33 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Would probably save enough money if people would just quit trying to fill the set screws with cylinder oil on Houston & Meriwether's running gear...

It's no wonder nobody teaches them what the Johnson Bar is for...  Rolleyes

And let's not even get started about the hysteria that accompanies one of them popping off!

Wait... suddenly I think I've accidentally crossed rule #34 with steam engines.  My bad... back on topic.
So you're telling me I don't pour 4 quarts of oil every hours on the chain and then throw another two quarts into the fire box. Crap I've been doing this wrong......... I thought you wanted to weld the top off valves closed and build as much pressure as you could and then walk away and go get lunch at inandout in Centerville Tongue
(11-17-2018, 03:55 AM)CPrider Wrote: So you're telling me I don't pour 4 quarts of oil every hours on the chain and then throw another two quarts into the fire box. Crap I've been doing this wrong......... I thought you wanted to weld the top off valves closed and build as much pressure as you could and then walk away and go get lunch at inandout in Centerville Tongue

Haha... well you'd hear the result of that in Centerville. So I've been watching videos coming out of IAAPA. Lagoon getting something from Dynamic Attractions would be incredible.
(11-16-2018, 08:55 PM)CPrider Wrote: Another comment from our Fearless village idiot!!! Hip hip hooray. 
Insulting others on this forum is uncalled for regardless of who says it. We can have a difference of opinions and disagree without being rude.