AttractionSpot Adventures!
How is everyone tonight I'm at Knott's Berry Farm. 
 Here is a Video for you 
Hey, I know a ride just like that somewhere ... can't put my finger on it though. Happy
Thanks for sharing the video. I really like their Top Scan's lighting package. The ride doesn't seem as intense as Lagoon's though.

This video because it was a new format took just over a week and countless hours and lots of renderings at least over 50. And with the video being over 20 minutes and in 4K plus a 360 video you can understand the frustration. Ended up having to use Davinci Resolve witch is an amazing free editing program to get this to render out right. It also rendered out in better quality then Vegas Pro 16. But even though Vegas Pro 16 can support 360 videos it wasnt rendering correctly the whole video and only short clips of it,
Look at all of those empty boats... Why are there so many empty boats?!?!
Are we sure this is the real Small World?
(03-11-2019, 09:07 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Look at all of those empty boats... Why are there so many empty boats?!?!
Are we sure this is the real Small World?
Apparently you aren't familiar with the time of day and time of year it was filmed and how that correlates to attendance numbers?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I didn't think that there was a time of the year that Disney Land is not packed!

We are going to Disney World next year!
(03-11-2019, 10:05 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I didn't think that there was a time of the year that Disney Land is not packed!

We are going to Disney World next year!
You are thinking about AFTER Star Wars Land Opens.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-11-2019, 09:02 PM)AttractionSpot Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...LlmsCd2FtQ

This video because it was a new format took just over a week and countless hours and lots of renderings at least over 50. And with the video being over 20 minutes and in 4K plus a 360 video you can understand the frustration. Ended up having to use Davinci Resolve witch is an amazing free editing program to get this to render out right. It also rendered out in better quality then Vegas Pro 16. But even though Vegas Pro 16 can support 360 videos it wasnt rendering correctly the whole video and only short clips of it,
That was so cool! Thank you for the hard work it took to make it.