[split] North Entrance Gate Rumor/Speculation
(Yesterday, 05:00 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: So what happened?
Ummm, It didn't happen, obviously? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 04:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yup, as I saw the plans for myself. They included a Hotel to be built North of Lagoon's Maintenance Facility, New Mini Golf West of Sky Scraper, and the new wood coaster station west of that. You could describe the layout as Timber Terror at Silverwood being an almost clone. It was oriented so the Lift and Ride would take it Northwest through the north field and back. It was an out and back design with a helix finale.

Thanks for sharing. I find it really interesting that Lagoon would want to build a hotel especially that long ago.
(Yesterday, 01:30 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except you want to spread crowds out.

Plus having food everywhere ups the odds of people spending more money.
(Yesterday, 03:14 PM)linearinduction Wrote: So, again, how is your opinion a stated fact again? lol *shakes head*

I never said that it was a stated fact. I just said that it isn't the current style of ownership. You should really read a post before you shoot it down.
(Yesterday, 04:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yup, as I saw the plans for myself. They included a Hotel to be built North of Lagoon's Maintenance Facility, New Mini Golf West of Sky Scraper, and the new wood coaster station west of that. You could describe the layout as Timber Terror at Silverwood being an almost clone. It was oriented so the Lift and Ride would take it Northwest through the north field and back. It was an out and back design with a helix finale.

I saw the plans myself as well. Would have been cool. If I recall the plans also had a sandy beach and swimming area outside the hotel.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Today, 12:07 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I never said that it was a stated fact. I just said that it isn't the current style of ownership. You should really read a post before you shoot it down.
Ownership hasn't changed and neither has their style, so, you're welcome! You should really know the subject you are referring to before posting, before it gets shot down.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(11-16-2018, 05:01 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: While working on my No Limits north end expansion idea. I thought about Jet Stars idea here and wouldn't it be awesome to have Roller Coaster be a back drop for a water park? I like the idea the more I think about it.

Thanks! Here's what the water park I hijacked and stuck in Lagoon has for a backdrop.

[Image: 1504071753_pool.jpg]

If they built a new entrance and put LAB in that spot there would be a use for the old entrance too.
I like dark rides

(Today, 05:52 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks! Here's what the water park I hijacked and stuck in Lagoon has for a backdrop.

[Image: 1504071753_pool.jpg]

If they built a new entrance and put LAB in that spot there would be a use for the old entrance too.

Sweet. That would be a great way to recycle.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Today, 12:38 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Ownership hasn't changed and neither has their style, so, you're welcome! You should really know the subject you are referring to before posting, before it gets shot down.

I know that ownership hasn't changed, but style has. Before, Lagoon wasn't really adding many thrill rides (Don't get me wrong, they still had a decent selection), but now, they have been adding lots more thrilling attractions and family attractions.
(10 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Sweet. That would be a great way to recycle.
Knowing Water Parks, like I do, and retail, like I do, and Lagoon, like we do, I think it would be certain that Lagoon would build a New LAB Entrance and Rad Brad's. Especially how Lagoon's themeing aspects have evolved.

(5 hours ago)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I know that ownership hasn't changed, but style has. Before, Lagoon wasn't really adding many thrill rides (Don't get me wrong, they still had a decent selection), but now, they have been adding lots more thrilling attractions and family attractions.
Oh, please do provide me me with your evidence of Lagoon NOT installing many Thrill Rides. I must hear how wrong I am.