Thing the Dippin' Dots guy says :P
Cannibal really deserves to have a midway all the way around it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-25-2018, 01:53 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Yes I also believe that is part of their master plan. I found it strange after seeing the waterfall for the first time that it would not be accessible from inside the park.
With Lagoon publicly stating that a new auto gate would be constructed in the new land they acquired along park lane, before Cannibal, the waterfall placement made a lot of sense to many of us. We even discussed that in this thread I believe.
(10-25-2018, 08:35 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Cannibal really deserves to have a midway all the way around it.
I completely agree! A viewing area of the Helix and waterfall would be amazing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Okay guys this might be old information but the Knott's Berry Farm Dippin Dots guy just said that he heard a rumor that Lagoon is getting a happy swing this year from zamperla anyone else can confirm with the Lagoon Dippin Dots guy???
(10-25-2018, 06:29 PM)CPrider Wrote: Okay guys this might be old information but the Knott's Berry Farm Dippin Dots guy just said that he heard a rumor that Lagoon is getting a happy swing this year from zamperla anyone else can confirm with the Lagoon Dippin Dots guy???

I also heard that but it may or may not have originated with the same Knott's Dippin' Dots guy.
I like dark rides

(10-25-2018, 07:07 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I also heard that but it may or may not have originated with the same Knott's Dippin' Dots guy.

I heard it from jetstar2's dippin dots guy
(10-25-2018, 07:07 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I also heard that but it may or may not have originated with the same Knott's Dippin' Dots guy.
Since I will be at Knott's for Haunt tomorrow night, I can actually ask the Knott's Dippin' Dots Guy!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(10-25-2018, 10:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Since I will be at Knott's for Haunt tomorrow night, I can actually ask the Knott's Dippin' Dots Guy!

Excellent, I'm sure he'll be able to set things straight.
I like dark rides

(10-25-2018, 10:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Since I will be at Knott's for Haunt tomorrow night, I can actually ask the Knott's Dippin' Dots Guy!

Finally we can get it all settled lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-26-2018, 07:05 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Finally we can get it all settled lol.
The Knott's Dippin' Dots Guy wanted $6.99 + Tax (7.75%) for a Small Size, and I told him he could take his Dippin' Dots and shove them....well, just watch The Hanging and you can guess where.

(10-27-2018, 04:06 AM)linearinduction Wrote: The Knott's Dippin' Dots Guy wanted $6.99 + Tax (7.75%) for a Small Size, and I told him he could take his Dippin' Dots and shove them....well, just watch The Hanging and you can guess where.

You killed the DIllinois Dots Guy.....