Thing the Dippin' Dots guy says :P
Tongue 
So i overheard the dippin Dots guy say they are putting in a Arcade in the top of Cannibal. anyone else can Confirm This with the Muffin man or there Aunts Uncle? lol  Tongue
(10-23-2018, 12:00 PM)CPrider Wrote: So i overheard the dippin Dots guy say they are putting in a Arcade in the top of Cannibal. anyone else can Confirm This with the Muffin man or there Aunts Uncle? lol  Tongue

I can. It because Game Time is going away. My Aunts Sister twice removed confirmed this and that it will also feature a restaurant.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-23-2018, 12:00 PM)CPrider Wrote: So i overheard the dippin Dots guy say they are putting in a Arcade in the top of Cannibal. anyone else can Confirm This with the Muffin man or there Aunts Uncle? lol  Tongue

I can confirm that's extremely impractical and not likely to happen. If I owned Lagoon I'd put a hot tub, kitchenette and a bed up there and have a nice private apartment.
I like dark rides

(10-23-2018, 08:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I can confirm that's extremely impractical and not likely to happen. If I owned Lagoon I'd put a hot tub, kitchenette and a bed up there and have a nice private apartment.

Julie will probably build a nice apartment up there.
(10-23-2018, 08:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I can confirm that's extremely impractical and not likely to happen. If I owned Lagoon I'd put a hot tub, kitchenette and a bed up there and have a nice private apartment.

(10-24-2018, 01:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Julie will probably build a nice apartment up there.

That would be a loud apartment to spend time in with the screams and the elevator equipment but it is the only sky scraper in Farmington lol

The trip up those stairs is going to be a killer though!
(10-24-2018, 03:20 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: The trip up those stairs is going to be a killer though!

U can travel up there with an empty coaster train.  Lol
(10-24-2018, 03:20 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: The trip up those stairs is going to be a killer though!
Except there is a maintenance lift/ elevator. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I really did hear this from a cannibal gift shop employee, but since she was passing it on from what she said was head of security it's hearsay enough to go here:

Apparently are investing 40$ mil into the north end, including. He had seen the blueprints and it included a new enterence. He also saw the blueprints for Primordial and it was supposed to be bigger than cannibal.
(10-24-2018, 05:36 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I really did hear this from a cannibal gift shop employee, but since she was passing it on from what she said was head of security it's hearsay enough to go here:

Apparently  are investing 40$ mil into the north end, including. He had seen the blueprints and it included a new enterence. He also saw the blueprints for Primordial and it was supposed to be bigger than cannibal.

Bigger doesn't always mean better. Also bigger could be a relative term.