Lagoon Capacity
(10-14-2018, 01:45 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I've heard (from an employee) that a few Saturdays ago hit 25,000.  I think we might be skipping our season passports next year.  Some in our group don't do as well with big crowds, and to be honest, it's been too crowded to enjoy most times we've gone this year (all season, not just Frightmares).

I still think if you live in the area a season pass is the best bang for your buck around. I have yet to go there this year when I thought the crowds were that bad (I'm pretty sure I'll be taking that statement back next Saturday). Anyway the pre-cannibal days are long gone and longer lines are just part of how Lagoon is now.
(10-14-2018, 01:45 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I've heard (from an employee) that a few Saturdays ago hit 25,000.  I think we might be skipping our season passports next year.  Some in our group don't do as well with big crowds, and to be honest, it's been too crowded to enjoy most times we've gone this year (all season, not just Frightmares).

Usually when we have gone its been low crowds, we usually go weekday nights after work.

(10-14-2018, 02:36 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I still think if you live in the area a season pass is the best bang for your buck around. I have yet to go there this year when I thought the crowds were that bad (I'm pretty sure I'll be taking that statement back next Saturday). Anyway the pre-cannibal days are long gone and longer lines are just part of how Lagoon is now.

Yup. Hopefully lagoon figures out how to build queue lines on future attractions lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So, by way of context for the lines last night: Colossus and Wicked were all the way back to the new bathrooms. Samurai went back to Catapult, and Cannibal was back to Sky Swing.
Speaking of which, is anyone going this Saturday? I would love to meet one of you. 

Anyways, I am gearing up for it to be busy, and am hoping it is cold. I am not really going for the rides, so I care less about those lines.
(10-14-2018, 09:06 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: So, by way of context for the lines last night: Colossus and Wicked were all the way back to the new bathrooms. Samurai went back to Catapult, and Cannibal was back to Sky Swing.

At one point Cannibal line was all the way to space scrambler
Wow, it's rare to see such a turn out!  Shocked
28,000 was what I heard attendance was on Saturday, October 13th, 2018.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Does anyone know how close that is to the record?
(10-14-2018, 08:57 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Does anyone know how close that is to the record?
I believe it was 30 something. CPRider could probably tell you.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I really think that Lagoon could do well with re-doing their parking system. Make it free, and do what Holiday World does, and just factor it into the cost of park entry. Maybe they could just leave the price of entry to the park at the pricing that they do for Frightmares.