Lagoon Capacity
Does anyone know lagoons park capacity? Also did they freaking hit it today... The field to the north was completely filled up. So if they do start expanding I don't K ow where they are going to have everyone park once the park gets this full.
(10-13-2018, 04:19 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Does anyone know lagoons park capacity? Also did they freaking hit it today... The field to the north was completely filled up. So if they do start expanding I don't K ow where they are going to have everyone park once the park gets this full.

Those are miserable days and happens during frightmares this time of year. Get a time warp pass or I'd give up on the idea of doing any houses. As far as capacity goes that's a question for linearinduction....
(10-13-2018, 05:19 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Those are miserable days and happens during frightmares this time of year. Get a time warp pass or I'd give up on the idea of doing any houses. As far as capacity goes that's a question for linearinduction....

I hope it is stormy this upcoming Saturday. That is when I get to go, and I plan on doing all the haunted houses with the time warp, and all the shows and some rides. But this could all still be ruined if crowds are awful. I have never hoped it would be freezing and rainy. I can get some hot coco in the souvenir frightmares cup to warm me up, so I have nothing to worry about lol.
Yea it's crazy busy today. I haven't seen the line for fire dragon being so long since I was in high school... Which was a long long time ago
(10-13-2018, 06:33 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea it's crazy busy today. I haven't seen the line for fire dragon being so long since I was in high school... Which was a long long time ago

Were the haunted house lines bad and was it cold and stormy?
All of the lines where nuts. The most people that I have ever seen at the park. The north side was completely filled with cars by the time we got here at 330
Glad we changed our plans then. The largest day I remember was 21,000 people. I worked many of those. Im sure the park has reached more than that but that is one number I remember.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I drove to the park today to see what the crowds were like. Saw the overflow lot and decided to do something else too. Happy
The number I heard is 24k. I am going to try asking at guest services to see if they'll tell me.
I've heard (from an employee) that a few Saturdays ago hit 25,000. I think we might be skipping our season passports next year. Some in our group don't do as well with big crowds, and to be honest, it's been too crowded to enjoy most times we've gone this year (all season, not just Frightmares).