Utah Coaster Enthusiasts No Limits Projects.....
The design is looking really close to the real thing. I'm impressed.
(10-24-2018, 11:13 PM)Willenator Wrote: The design is looking really close to the real thing. I'm impressed.

Thanks. Its coming along.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-25-2018, 08:41 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks. Its coming along.
Do you have an overhead view of the layout.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-25-2018, 09:00 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Do you have an overhead view of the layout.

Yup.  Don't mind that some of the supports look to be off as those are known as prefab supports used for quick placement to see how supports would look or in how I use them to help me get the track shaping as correct as possible those all get transformed in custom supports in the final product. Also this is a Satellite map so all structures anyway have a slight skewed angle to them. No of the satellite map will be visible once the ride is done.

In addition, in this view because the computer I'm using right now is under-powered for graphics some of the track looks blocky, I can assure its not. If I was on my gaming PC then it would be smooth as butter. The map provided by the newer versions of Sketch-up have lowered in quality since Google sold off the program. The map I used to recreate PV 2 years ago was much clearer. This one I use to build off of but to get better clarity I use images and Google Earth which has better satellite imagery to get all the details correct.

[Image: 45ac6f58d6daae704f29f5213dbf7b4d.jpg]

[Image: 465fe0080a7b5052830b4e21077584ef.png]

This model even features the exit ramp. If anybody has close up HD images of the station I could use in texturing this that would be awesome.

Those all look very awesome! Thanks for sharing!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(10-25-2018, 01:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Those all look very awesome! Thanks for sharing!

No problem. I had had just a place holder for Cannibal in my North Midway expansion and reached a point on that recreation to add the Cannibal Midway and so I decided to get my NL version back up to par.
Here is a preview of how the station is shaping up.

[Image: 6935e67576389756ef8780327e9d826c.png]

(10-25-2018, 02:43 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: No problem. I had had just a place holder for Cannibal in my North Midway expansion and reached a point on that recreation to add the Cannibal Midway and so I decided to get my NL version back up to par.
Here is a preview of how the station is shaping up.

[Image: 6935e67576389756ef8780327e9d826c.png]
Is there space for 5 Trains in the Station, including one in transfer?

(10-25-2018, 03:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Is there space for 5 Trains in the Station, including one in transfer?

After taking this picture I actually noticed that. I have changed it now and it will hold 5 trains including the transfer table (which will be functional in this model)

(10-25-2018, 03:54 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: After taking this picture I actually noticed that. I have changed it now and it will hold 5 trains including the transfer table (which will be functional in this model)
I was just making sure. Smile