Utah Coaster Enthusiasts No Limits Projects.....
(01-12-2019, 12:34 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52LI0S-KIOA

Hey guys I am going to be starting a new monthly podcast. The first episode drops Monday. The above video is a preview of it. Thanks to Delorean for permission to use his footage.

Well that's a good idea! There's not that many people out there actually talking about Lagoon. I might be posting something as well.

(01-12-2019, 12:53 AM)DeLorean Wrote: So I noticed that it looks like they put down a layer of gravel and then covered it up on that south side.

It's probably a base for concrete or asphalt or something.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

Hey guys,

Coasters Connected: Episode 1 - Primordial is now live. Take a listen, like, subscribe and share.

Thanks again to Delorean for the use of his footage.

** There is also a preview of a No Limits creation I have that is near completion and release. **
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-14-2019, 10:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Hey guys,

Coasters Connected: Episode 1 - Primordial is now live. Take a listen, like, subscribe and share.

Thanks again to Delorean for the use of his footage.

** There is also a preview of a No Limits creation I have that is near completion and release. **

That was great! Thanks! I've often thought there should be something like this on Youtube.

I had heard that Bombora and WMG are sister rides that share the same bogies and train mechanics, so I've figured "Improved WMG" and "Amped up Bombora" were just two different ways of describing the same thing.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

(01-14-2019, 11:02 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: That was great! Thanks! I've often thought there should be something like this on Youtube.

I had heard that Bombora and WMG are sister rides that share the same bogies and train mechanics, so I've figured "Improved WMG" and "Amped up Bombora" were just two different ways of describing the same thing.

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

[Image: 8a872c8260ebac9fa9c04fd38ae3afa8.jpg]

The details continue...

I'm so preoccupied with whether I could,I didn't stop to think if I should. LOL.

The Time is quickly approaching! To the release of the Single largest No Limits roller coaster project of mine to date! Almost twice as large as my Project 2021: The Revitalization of Pioneer Village project in 2016. 

[Image: d04562b9b2636c32d37c9f9c74a41e63.png]

It looks like your NoLimits version of Lagoon forgot to turn down the fog machines during Frightmares. Tongue
(01-23-2019, 02:17 AM)Willenator Wrote: It looks like your NoLimits version of Lagoon forgot to turn down the fog machines during Frightmares. Tongue

That's not fog, it's clearly the inversion.  One good storm and that'll be clear as a bell!

Ha, Utah roller coaster joke.  Now I seriously want Lagoon to build a coaster called "The Inversion" just to be ironic & clever.
(01-23-2019, 02:17 AM)Willenator Wrote: It looks like your NoLimits version of Lagoon forgot to turn down the fog machines during Frightmares. Tongue

LOL! Someone has to pay for leaving the fog machine on! Wink

(01-23-2019, 02:22 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: That's not fog, it's clearly the inversion.  One good storm and that'll be clear as a bell!

Ha, Utah roller coaster joke.  Now I seriously want Lagoon to build a coaster called "The Inversion" just to be ironic & clever.

A Skyline Attractions Skywarp would fit that nicely. Though there is a debate whether thats a coaster or a flat ride.

(01-23-2019, 12:03 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: LOL! Someone has to pay for leaving the fog machine on! Wink

A Skyline Attractions Skywarp would fit that nicely. Though there is a debate whether thats a coaster or a flat ride.

Just have them put it on Will's tab.