A B&M Floorless Design -- Footloose --- No Limits 2
Looking for a fun quick side project the thought came to me to design a coaster to fit at Thanksgiving Point. Recently I was listening to the song Footloose and knowing it was filmed in Lehi the idea of theming a B&M Floorless coaster named Footloose sounded like a good idea. The colors are based on the movie. The design is meant to be easily cloned but also was designed to fit in a certain spot at Thanksgiving Point.

With out further ado I present Footloose: The ride.

Stats:
Coaster Type: B&M Floorless
Max Height: 160 feet
Track Length: 3,700 feet
# of Trains: 3
Inversions: 7

Its not done as the supports are knowncas prefab and have not been customized to the track layout and are there just for representation now. I'll refine this design more and more. When its done an on ride video will be made.

[Image: ccf81033ccb34238db927ceda61ad8d3.png]

[Image: 87c1939f2d1adece1da45745c6023116.png]
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(09-18-2018, 02:38 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Looking for a fun quick side project the thought came to me to design a coaster to fit at Thanksgiving Point. Recently I was listening to the song Footloose and knowing it was filmed in Lehi the idea of theming a B&M Floorless coaster named Footloose sounded like a good idea. The colors are based on the movie. The design is meant to be easily cloned but also was designed to fit in a certain spot at Thanksgiving Point.

With out further ado I present Footloose: The ride.

Stats:
Coaster Type: B&M Floorless
Max Height: 160 feet
Track Length: 3,700 feet
# of Trains: 3
Inversions: 7

Its not done as the supports are knowncas prefab and have not been customized to the track layout and are there just for representation now. I'll refine this design more and more. When its done an on ride video will be made.

[Image: ccf81033ccb34238db927ceda61ad8d3.png]

[Image: 87c1939f2d1adece1da45745c6023116.png]
Ian, this is simply too unique and interesting to actually be a "B&M." lol For some reason, off the top of my head, this reminds me of Batman: The Dark Knight, Insane Speed, Hair Raiser, Superman: La Atracción de Acero, and Dæmonen rolled up into one.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-22-2018, 01:13 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Ian, this is simply too unique and interesting to actually be a "B&M." lol For some reason, off the top of my head, this reminds me of Batman: The Dark Knight, Insane Speed, Hair Raiser, Superman: La Atracción de Acero, and Dæmonen rolled up into one.

Thanks. The B&M I have planned for Lagoon will be ever better and more unique.

[Image: 8f7ce6dea5cc6566f456ebc2a795ce4d.png]
A cool side profile of the design.

(09-29-2018, 10:25 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: [Image: 8f7ce6dea5cc6566f456ebc2a795ce4d.png]
Should start calling them "IanM" instead of "B&M."

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-29-2018, 10:25 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: [Image: 8f7ce6dea5cc6566f456ebc2a795ce4d.png]

How do you have this much time on your hands? It's not a bad thing I just don't have time to do any of my hobbies.
(09-30-2018, 01:38 PM)CPrider Wrote: How do you have this much time on your hands? It's not a bad thing I just don't have time to do any of my hobbies.

This is a rough model. I threw this together in a couple hours of off and on using NL. Full realized projects in NL take months to do. I use NL to help think through the writing of my book which I write on most nights after the kids are in bed.