Lagoon Biergarten
(05-17-2019, 11:13 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: That's literally what I commented earlier when you replied with something else entirely about the shade of the stucco.  LOL
Except, I thought you were referring to how "Golden" it appeared in the Photo. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
New Instagram post from Coel Studio. I think it's awesome how much detail ther're putting into this Biergarten.[Image: 5ee2b5ee74e47a78ae1d9654a3cf26fe.jpg]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
[Image: 4b63166805438d630beda14a8617e883.jpg]

FWIW - Golden Palace is a more “yellow” paint tone then the buildings further back..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: e84357a9d6a773bf448fd787c4a3c128.jpg][Image: aaf7d7011ddf03ab716570a499ed11fc.jpg]

[Image: c1710743aa42c5e272a3094ccfd42bb3.jpg]

There are three different tones, yellow back behind, clay to the right of it and Golden Palace is something in between the two.

Everything looks really good except I'm not a fan of the bright yellow with the cornerstones, it makes no sense. I've been expecting them to cover the bright yellow with stone, but now I'm wondering if they actually plan on leaving it yellow since there seems to be a yellow vent on one of the buildings..
Banana
I am excited about these new restaurants, but dissapointed  they did not open by Memorial Day. I would be surprised if they even make it by July 4th. Could they have put them in that location so that with proper fencing they could be open year-round? 

With the detail and money being spent as well as being able to staff these and put out a quality product while only being open full time for 3 months, I would think they would want to find a way to have them open year round. 

I am also curious as to why they are adding these at this time. Current food services are like at a level 2 or 3, and these would take it up to like a 9 or 10. Yesterday the Olde Grist Mill fries, and burger shack ran out of food at 2:30 and some orders were going on 15 minutes. I am leary of how they are going to pull off full service restaurants, but am hopeful because it would be a nice addition to the park.
Lagoon has always opened their new rides later than expected. Its been this way for years, so I don't see why you expect anything different??

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(Yesterday, 03:51 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Everything looks really good except I'm not a fan of the bright yellow with the cornerstones, it makes no sense. I've been expecting them to cover the bright yellow with stone, but now I'm wondering if they actually plan on leaving it yellow since there seems to be a yellow vent on one of the buildings..
I don't think that bright yellow is a good fit either.