Lagoon Biergarten
(05-12-2019, 02:45 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Holy crap, its officially called the Golden Palace?! o_O

/tinfoilhat

(Thanks for the photos!)
Except the color in that photo of Golden Palace is waaaay off. It's actually more of a clay color.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-14-2019, 06:14 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except the color in that photo of Golden Palace is waaaay off. It's actually more of a clay color.

That is the original color that my iPhone XR took. It looks pretty darn close to what it looked like with my own eyes on Saturday. The 2nd picture you can see the colors of the orange cones, green shirts, icee signs in the window they all seem pretty normal to me? I did have to reduce the quality to get it small enough to upload (not enough of a camera expert or photographer to know if that did anything)...

It could have been the time of day too (it was around 7pm) and the walkway between the Train Station and Golden Palace (where I took it from) was in shade already? Without anything else behind or next to it for reference it could look darker than it actually is?

Maybe it’s just that Moto z3 your looking at it on j/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-15-2019, 10:36 PM)clb4162 Wrote: That is the original color that my iPhone XR took. It looks pretty darn close to what it looked like with my own eyes on Saturday. The 2nd picture you can see the colors of the orange cones, green shirts, icee signs in the window they all seem pretty normal to me?

It could have been the time of day too (it was around 7pm) and the walkway between the Train Station and Golden Palace (where I took it from) was in shade already.? Without anything else behind or next to it for reference it could look darker than it actually is?

Maybe it’s just that Moro z3 your looking at it on j/k

Now we just need to get me or Tdaun down with our Pixel 3s! That's how we'll know for sure!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(05-12-2019, 02:45 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Holy crap, its officially called the Golden Palace?! o_O

/tinfoilhat

(Thanks for the photos!)

No problem. I am not a photographer, only have my iPhone. I had to reduce the file size to get it post too, but I figured at least it was something since nothing else had been posted showing it open yet.

Delorean did u get any video of biergarten.
(05-16-2019, 11:32 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Delorean did u get any video of biergarten.

I did not.... I figured that since the park is open that so many people are getting pictures of it already from inside the park
Should be there this weekend and I am hoping to see it nearly completed
I should be there Saturday didn't see it last weekend. I'm excited to see it.
I want to see an updated picture of the Biergarten as it looks behind Cliffhanger again. Smile
In case anyone cared, the signage on Golden Palace states "Lagoon Biergarten Golden Palace." The clay with red accents are looking nice on it and I think it blends well with the more earth tones from some of the Biergarten and the Bright Red of Roller Coaster. The whole area is actually looking superb and I love the little details, like "streets" and "gutters."

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-17-2019, 10:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: In case anyone cared, the signage on Golden Palace states "Lagoon Biergarten Golden Palace."

That's literally what I commented earlier when you replied with something else entirely about the shade of the stucco.  LOL