LIF Social
I'm currently testing something new. This one is a social network geared towards Lagoon fans called LIF Social. It's a part of the Mastodon network, which is a federated social network where anyone can set up their own instance of the network to provide a smaller community while making it possible to still connect into the bigger communities and follow anyone on any other Mastodon instance. I've been using it for awhile now and thought it might be fun to create an instance for Lagoon fans to easily share stuff about Lagoon. If you are curious how it works, you can check out the website joinmastodon.org

I'm looking for users who may be interested in something like this to join the LIF Social. Right now it is invite only. If you are interested, please PM me, and I will send you an invite. You can see the site without an invite and see the most recent public posts by heading to social.lagoonisfun.com
I'm planning on heading to Lagoon after I get off work tomorrow (Sunday) to check out the progress on the Bamberger Stage and Seance. I'll be posting stuff I see on my LIF Social account while I'm at the park followed by a full report on the forum when I get home. You can see my posts here whether you are a member or not: https://social.lagoonisfun.com/@Willenator

If you don't have an account yet, let me know if you want one, and I will send you an invite.
LIF Social is no longer invite only. You can create an account without asking me for one currently. It may go back to invite only again, but I'm hoping to get more users to really test how it all plays out.