Disney World
(10-16-2018, 11:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: A Parking Lot is better than Regular It's a Small World! lol Twenty continuous minutes of that song during a ride breakdown in 1995 was too much for me. I will have to ride it because it will be Emerson's first trip to Disneyland in just over a week from now....not looking forward to it! lol I will, however, get to experience Holiday It's a Small World when we go back down for Christmas.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

You're not missing much. I want to start petition to bring back jingle Cruise!
And for every signature I get to save jingle Cruise another hippo will be saved! And if you don't get these jokes you shouldn't be on here Tongue
(10-16-2018, 11:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: A Parking Lot is better than Regular It's a Small World! lol Twenty continuous minutes of that song during a ride breakdown in 1995 was too much for me. I will have to ride it because it will be Emerson's first trip to Disneyland in just over a week from now....not looking forward to it! lol I will, however, get to experience Holiday It's a Small World when we go back down for Christmas.

That would be torturous. My wife and I got stuck for 20 minutes on Splash Mountain, nothing like song of the south for twenty minutes as well. lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
One benefit of Disney World right now is going on some of the rides that are no longer at Disneyland. Jungle Cruise was one of them. I loved all the jokes. I also rode the People Mover.
(10-16-2018, 11:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: One benefit of Disney World right now is going on some of the rides that are no longer at Disneyland. Jungle Cruise was one of them. I loved all the jokes. I also rode the People Mover.
Did someone tell you that Disneyland doesn't have the Jungle Cruise?
I saw some news a while back that it had shut down. Is it still operating? Why do we want a petition to bring it back then? I'm confused.

Edit:

Misread the above post. Read Jingle as Jungle. My bad. Guess the ride is still operating. Was it shut down at Disneyland a few years back?

Oh, I got to see the Country Bear Jamboree, which I understand is also no longer at Disneyland. When I spotted it, I was a little surprised because I remember seeing the news that it had shut down not realizing that it was only removed at Disneyland.
(10-16-2018, 11:50 PM)Willenator Wrote: I saw some news a while back that it had shut down. Is it still operating? Why do we want a petition to bring it back then? I'm confused.

Edit:

Misread the above post. Read Jingle as Jungle. My bad. Guess the ride is still operating. Was it shut down at Disneyland a few years back?

First of all I'm so happy that you got to experience Disney for the first time. You're going to love Disneyland! In my opinion it's unlike anything else on earth (even other Disney parks). Yes the Jungle Cruise is very much alive and well. The Jingle Cruise was their holiday version of the ride.
(10-16-2018, 11:29 PM)CPrider Wrote: You're not missing much. I want to start petition to bring back jingle Cruise!
And for every signature I get to save jingle Cruise another hippo will be saved! And if you don't get these jokes you shouldn't be on here
I support AAHCS!!!

But then there is HAHA

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island