Yukon Striker New for 2019 Canada's Wonderland
The announcement came this morning from Canada's Wonderland on the B&M Dive coaster that they have been building, there wasn't much mystery on the type of coaster but its nice to get some information on the stats of the ride.

223 feet (68m) tall
80 miles per hour
3,625 feet  long
4 Inversrions

drop at 246 feet (75m).

One interesting part of this coaster is its the first Dive Machine to feature a vertical loop. I think this part of the ride has been receiving most of the hate but I disagree with the hate. I think many in the coaster community consider a loop boring or a thing of the past. Yeah we have many more inversion types available nowadays but I like a good standard loop. The first half of this ride looks good and the post MCBR is just there lol.

POV:

Flyby Animation:

[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I think it looks really really fun!!! Cannibal is still better though.  Tongue
(08-16-2018, 02:47 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I think it looks really really fun!!! Cannibal is still better though.  Tongue

B&M Dive machines do one thing well tall 90 degree drops. Cannibal is hard to compare to them though. Cannibal is its own beast and is more comparable to Eurofighters than B&M's.

(08-15-2018, 04:58 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The announcement came this morning from Canada's Wonderland on the B&M Dive coaster that they have been building, there wasn't much mystery on the type of coaster but its nice to get some information on the stats of the ride.

223 feet (68m) tall
80 miles per hour
3,625 feet  long
4 Inversrions

drop at 246 feet (75m).

One interesting part of this coaster is its the first Dive Machine to feature a vertical loop. I think this part of the ride has been receiving most of the hate but I disagree with the hate. I think many in the coaster community consider a loop boring or a thing of the past. Yeah we have many more inversion types available nowadays but I like a good standard loop. The first half of this ride looks good and the post MCBR is just there lol.

POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBawjUITuOg

Flyby Animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmXCqhkzKGM
I actually like Yukon Striker and was unimpressed by Valrayvn. I really like the vertical loop nod to Sky Rider too.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-16-2018, 08:20 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I actually like Yukon Striker and was unimpressed by Valrayvn. I really like the vertical loop nod to Sky Rider too.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I agree. Yukon Striker looks much better than Valrayvn.