Speedway Jr.
(08-23-2018, 06:01 PM)Brăden Wrote: You might be thinking of the European Carousel, which had horse and buggy vehicles (along with Safari Jeeps, etc) added around the late '70s/early '80s. I wonder if the replacement vehicles for that ride had anything to do with Speedway...?

That's good to know, did not know the eurEurop carousel had horse and buggy vehicles.  I just know I've seen the older vehicles where tget have the speedway sr cars.
(08-23-2018, 06:07 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: That's good to know, did not know the eurEurop carousel had horse and buggy vehicles.  I just know I've seen the older vehicles where tget have the speedway sr cars.
The cars on the European Carousel were very similar to the current 1978 Cars added to Speedway Jr.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island