What is Lagoon getting for 2019?
(12-09-2018, 11:39 PM)linearinduction Wrote: People complain about Samurai's down time.....so I can't imagine how people would complain about an S&S Screamin' Swing's downtime. I'm actually kinda shocked Cedar Point has kept SkyHawk and Valleyfair Xtreme Swing after all of the mechanical failures each ride has had. I know both Liseberg and Thorpe have had mechanical issues with their Screamin' Swings as well.

I'm really hoping the new Screamin' Swing going in at Busch Gardens Williamsburg is a 2nd Generation and more reliable model.
How can people even complain about its downtime? Every time that I've been to the park that I remember, Samurai has been operating.

A second gen Screamin Swing could realistically happen at Lagoon if it is one of the higher efficiency models and is operating consistently.
(12-10-2018, 12:17 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: How can people even complain about its downtime? Every time that I've been to the park that I remember, Samurai has been operating.

A second gen Screamin Swing could realistically happen at Lagoon if it is one of the higher efficiency models and is operating consistently.
Well, except for Samurai's penchant for not finding Zero, it operated fantastically in 2018, much like it did prior to the 2007 Gearbox Failure. Samurai did have a lot of downtime from 2008-2017, but now the future looks bright.

I really hope Finnegan's Flyer at BGW is not a missed opportunity by S&S to develop a second generation Screamin' Swing. I would like to add that I much prefer a HUSS Giant Frisbee to a Screamin' Swing 40.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island