Kennywood 2019...

This coaster looks like it will be a fun ride but at the same time I'm not impressed with it. First impressions are that it looks disorganized and ugly to look at. It gives me the impression that they tired to mimic RMC's style while not having the right magic to make that happen (if that makes sense). The theme too is blah, a football team really that just screams lazy to me but they know their guests best so we shall see. I hope S&S has better luck with this ride than with Galeforce or Merlin's Mayhem. Though I've heard Merlin's Mayhem wasn't S&S's fault of it opening a year late.

Its cool when NoLimits its used though.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-25-2018, 03:17 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The theme too is blah, a football team really that just screams lazy to me but they know their guests best so we shall see.

How many other parks out there have entire areas themed to a particular sports team? This is the first for me.
(07-25-2018, 03:42 PM)Willenator Wrote: How many  other parks out there have entire areas themed to a particular sports team? This is the first for me.

I'm not a sports fan which is my main dislike for the theme.

(07-25-2018, 03:17 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqea2sbbaRk

This coaster looks like it will be a fun ride but at the same time I'm not impressed with it. First impressions are that it looks disorganized and ugly to look at. It gives me the impression that they tired to mimic RMC's style while not having the right magic to make that happen (if that makes sense). The theme too is blah, a football team really that just screams lazy to me but they know their guests best so we shall see. I hope S&S has better luck with this ride than with Galeforce or Merlin's Mayhem. Though I've heard Merlin's Mayhem wasn't S&S's fault of it opening a year late.

Its cool when NoLimits its used though.
Wasn't this ride designed by Ride Centerline? AKA Alan Shilke?

Color me un impressed as well. It seriously looks like it was designed by a first time NL Coaster Designer, and not even a good one at that. The only "cool" element is the one over the Midway. It's a mess.
(07-25-2018, 03:42 PM)Willenator Wrote: How many other parks out there have entire areas themed to a particular sports team? This is the first for me.
Well, considering California's Great America had Levi's Stadium built in their Overflow Lot, built a new "Event Center" Entrance that matches the stadium, and repainted their signature steel coaster, Flight Deck, to match the San Francisco 49ers Colors, I would say they would be the first. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-25-2018, 10:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Wasn't this ride designed by Ride Centerline? AKA Alan Shilke?

Color me un impressed as well. It seriously looks like it was designed by a first time NL Coaster Designer, and not even a good one at that. The only "cool" element is the one over the Midway. It's a mess.Well, considering California's Great America had Levi's Stadium built in their Overflow Lot, built a new "Event Center" Entrance that matches the stadium, and repainted their signature steel coaster, Flight Deck, to match the San Francisco 49ers Colors, I would say they would be the first. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From what I understand is the ride was designed by Ride Centerline but that the principle designer was someone other than Alan Schilke. I've been told it was Joe Draves a former GCI engineer that works for Ride Centerline.

The ride is a mess and the theme is blah I'm hoping that it gives a good ride but nobody knows until next year.