Twisted Sugar
(07-16-2018, 06:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Inside the Unisys Building by the Airport. We are not open to the public however.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, fat load of help that is.  I work pretty close to that... too bad you guys don't run the cafe in our building!
(07-16-2018, 06:30 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Well, fat load of help that is.  I work pretty close to that... too bad you guys don't run the cafe in our building!
We hear a lot of jealousy is going around L3 and they want access to our cafeteria and our food. lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-16-2018, 08:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: We hear a lot of jealousy is going around L3 and they want access to our cafeteria and our food. lol

Haha, I bet!  Frankly, there's not much good food out in the Airport/Fairpark area... somebody starts chumming the water with good food, the swarm hits pretty fast.  Why the hell someone hasn't opened a good coffee shop out there (Mestizo's doesn't count; that swill shouldn't be allowed to be called coffee), I'd even settle for a Starbucks, I'll never know.
(07-16-2018, 08:43 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Haha, I bet!  Frankly, there's not much good food out in the Airport/Fairpark area... somebody starts chumming the water with good food, the swarm hits pretty fast.  Why the hell someone hasn't opened a good coffee shop out there (Mestizo's doesn't count; that swill shouldn't be allowed to be called coffee), I'd even settle for a Starbucks, I'll never know.
Shortly after we opened, we received many emails and messages about where we were located, because people wanted to try our food. Because of the sensitive data stored in our building, we are a closed campus. We do, however, offer off site catering for groups and we've heard and earned high praise from Unisys Clients and staff from other Unisys facilities in the US, Canada, and the World.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-16-2018, 06:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Inside the Unisys Building by the Airport. We are not open to the public however.

Dang. I drive by there everyday on my way home.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-16-2018, 09:08 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Dang. I drive by there everyday on my way home.
Well, tomorrow is Carnitas Street Tacos, Meatball Subs on Wednesday, Chicken Tikka Masala (requires 30lbs of Chicken to feed everyone) on Thursday, and Beef Stroganoff on Friday. I've been told multiple times that my Tikka Masala is better than any Indian restaurant, my meatballs better than any restaurant, oh, and my Stroganoff too. Smile

So what I'm hearing is you're providing food the next time there's a big get together. ;D
(07-17-2018, 09:11 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: So what I'm hearing is you're providing food the next time there's a big get together. ;D
We only do catering if we are paid. Wink

(07-17-2018, 05:26 PM)linearinduction Wrote: We only do catering if we are paid. Wink

You mean your doing it to make money? Your not a charity lol?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-17-2018, 07:33 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: You mean your doing it to make money? Your not a charity lol?

U guys are just stingy, help the poor.