Lagoon 2018 Photos
(06-14-2018, 08:45 AM)gregwibert Wrote: I wouldn't have guessed LED/neon terminology would be such a touchy subject! LOL  Laugh

What part of amusement park nerds don't you understand? Tongue
Is that the new website name?
(06-14-2018, 03:19 PM)Brăden Wrote: Is that the new website name?

Win

LOL!!!  Laugh
I do have to say, I really hope there will be more lockers installed than 2 rows. If not, it's going to be rediculous, like BomBora.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-14-2018, 06:19 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I do have to say, I really hope there will be more lockers installed than 2 rows. If not, it's going to be rediculous, like BomBora.

There plenty of space if they would remove that Sit and Smoke stand.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-15-2018, 12:07 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: There plenty of space if they would remove that Sit and Smoke stand.
The lockers require shelter, so that won't really work, and cancer corner isn't as much of a problem, and even less once the permanent fence is installed.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Speaking of lockers, I still can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't installed any at Skycoaster. It's one of exactly two rides on the park that REQUIRE you to empty your pockets, and it's the only one of those that's an upcharge to participate in. There have been times that I skipped it directly because I didn't want to walk somewhere else, find a locker, walk back, and risk a big group getting ahead of me (considering the slow-ass controllers they have these days). Having a few lockers there seems like a no-brainer.
(06-16-2018, 03:28 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Speaking of lockers, I still can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't installed any at Skycoaster. It's one of exactly two rides on the park that REQUIRE you to empty your pockets, and it's the only one of those that's an upcharge to participate in. There have been times that I skipped it directly because I didn't want to walk somewhere else, find a locker, walk back, and risk a big group getting ahead of me (considering the slow-ass controllers they have these days). Having a few lockers there seems like a no-brainer.
E-mail the park and or complete a suggestion form in Guest Services next time.