Possible Website Name Change
(06-07-2018, 11:39 AM)Willenator Wrote: One of us. One of us!

Hahaha.

I like the more obvious ones like

We like Lagoon
Lagoon Unofficial / Unofficial Lagoon
Lagoonatics

Or maybe if we came up with something that didn't actually have Lagoon in the name, it would deter a lot of those misdirected questions.

Admirers of Amusement Parks in Farmington, Utah or AAPFU
(06-07-2018, 12:50 PM)Brăden Wrote: Hahaha.

I like the more obvious ones like

We like Lagoon
Lagoon Unofficial / Unofficial Lagoon
Lagoonatics

Or maybe if we came up with something that didn't actually have Lagoon in the name, it would deter a lot of those misdirected questions.

Yeah there is an idea like.

"A bunch of nerds obsessed with Utah's only Amusement Park.com" lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I got a better Idea... Why doesn't Lagoon just take over and have all of us as there media/social management. I would be glad to post picutres and stuff if they gave me free tickets/food
BTW - 1st time having those Hawaiian hot dogs...Sauce was good, buy they should put some sauce in first, then put the dog in and then more sauce.
I actually really like Lagoonatics.
(06-07-2018, 12:50 PM)Brăden Wrote: Or maybe if we came up with something that didn't actually have Lagoon in the name, it would deter a lot of those misdirected questions.

Might not be a bad idea, unfortunately partsfromeurope.com is taken, as is noogal.com and lagoonsquad.com
Banana
I have to also agree that I think you'll get people who think we're officially associated with Lagoon no matter what you call the site.

Though, if you're determined to change the name, I'll admit I'm biased towards "Lagoonaholics". Wink
(06-07-2018, 12:50 PM)Brăden Wrote: Or maybe if we came up with something that didn't actually have Lagoon in the name, it would deter a lot of those misdirected questions.

Admirers of Amusement Parks in Farmington, Utah or AAPFU

Hmmm. If we tried the AAPFU route, I worry that we will get questions about discounts for retired people. Tongue
Guide to Lagoon, the Unoffical Fan Page.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I'm enjoying all the suggestions. I'm going to make a list soon of my favorites that we can try and narrow down. Smile

My next brainstorming session is focusing on names that don't include the name Lagoon in them. Here is what I have so far:

116° of Fun
Utah Amusement Park Is Fun    Wink
Farmington Cannibals
Fire Dragon Riders
The 1886 Club (or society/association/guild)
I like the 1886 Association!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West