Evermore Park Update - 2018
(11-09-2018, 05:36 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: While I do understand that would ruin the atmosphere, rides would be a fun change, and many parks have managed to keep the theme going along with rides.

And then, if they added rides, competition would arise between them and lagoon.

Lagoon and Evermore are two separate beasts. I thing Evermore has never had any interest in adding 'rides'. There may eventually use a boat or some kind of transportation element to help immerse you in a story but I think that will be the extent of their rides other than the train.
I might just be a pessimist, but I think that Evermore is going to fail massively, and then Lagoon will acquire them.
(11-10-2018, 10:02 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I might just be a pessimist, but I think that Evermore is going to fail massively, and then Lagoon will acquire them.

I wish them luck, its going to be an uphill battle.

Why would Lagoon buy them? I do not see Lagoon ever doing that.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(11-10-2018, 10:02 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I might just be a pessimist, but I think that Evermore is going to fail massively, and then Lagoon will acquire them.

I don't see Lagoon having any interest in Evermore. Evermore could fail but I also wish them luck. The people I've talked to that have been loved it.
How much of the coaster is left to be rebuilt?
(11-10-2018, 11:02 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: How much of the coaster is left to be rebuilt?
You mean castle?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Oops I accidentally put that on the wrong thread...But since it got brought up do you know how much of the castle is left to construct?
(11-10-2018, 11:16 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Oops I accidentally put that on the wrong thread...But since it got brought up do you know how much of the castle is left to construct?
No idea

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island