Evermore Park Update - 2018
Cell signal: good. Battery power: low. Interesting...
$89, wow! Sticker shock!  Shocked
(08-15-2018, 08:51 PM)gregwibert Wrote: $89, wow! Sticker shock!  Shocked

That's for rich people like Greg!
I went a had a look at Evermore. It looks really good, better than I expected, but it isn't finished and I'd be really surprised if it was all done by the time they have the opening party is a couple of weeks.

One thing I did see were some very nice rail bridges that are already in place. They may say there will be no rides, but they are at least working on a train ride. I suspect that if the park does well we'll see more themed/dark rides in the future.
I like dark rides

(Yesterday, 03:14 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I went a had a look at Evermore. It looks really good, better than I expected, but it isn't finished and I'd be really surprised if it was all done by the time they have the opening party is a couple of weeks.

One thing I did see were some very nice rail bridges that are already in place. They may say there will be no rides, but they are at least working on a train ride. I suspect that if the park does well we'll see more themed/dark rides in the future.

I hope as was the original plan that the VOID is an attraction inside Evermore.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(Yesterday, 03:52 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I hope as was the original plan that the VOID is an attraction inside Evermore.

So are u able to explore the park????
(Yesterday, 03:52 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I hope as was the original plan that the VOID is an attraction inside Evermore.

They hinted on their facebook that there's a 100,000 sq ft building across the street from Evermore that may get the Void (it's so refreshing to get a rumor straight from a park). I saw that building and it is being decorated with some interesting medieval facade pieces and it has a VOID sign in front of it so there's little doubt in my mind that the VOID is moving there. It's not inside the park, but it's very, very close to the gates. I'm not talking about the original VOID building that's maybe 2-3 blocks away.

(Yesterday, 06:06 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: So are u able to explore the park????

No but you can get to the parking lot and see inside pretty well and you can see the rail bridges from the road behind the park.
I like dark rides