Social Networks
Hahaha!!! Now thanks to the Lagoon is Fun instagram, I’m finding all of your accounts! Bwahahahaha!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(05-06-2018, 10:42 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Hahaha!!! Now thanks to the Lagoon is Fun instagram, I’m finding all of your accounts! Bwahahahaha!

You are about to be sadly disappointed!  For a programmer, I'm kind of a luddite. Wink
(05-06-2018, 10:43 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: You are about to be sadly disappointed!  For a programmer, I'm kind of a luddite. Wink

HaHa! I see. So far, I’ve found Utah Coaster Enthusiasts, Linear Induction, and Shane, who is SpyHunter.

(05-06-2018, 10:48 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: HaHa! I see. So far, I’ve found Utah Coaster Enthusiasts, Linear Induction, and Shane, who is SpyHunter.

I don't like when teenagers cyberstalk me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-06-2018, 10:50 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I don't like when teenagers cyberstalk me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOL!!!
Suggestion: Don’t make your Instagram name the same name as your lif forum username.

(05-06-2018, 10:37 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: You gotta! Anyway, of course you guys all know about the Lagoon Is Fun instagram. That’s a bonus if you can’t see the pictures on Tapatalk! Is it Will that runs that?

I run all the LIF social accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. We also have a Reddit page, but I'm not as active on that one as I should be.
(05-07-2018, 12:11 AM)Willenator Wrote: I run all the LIF social accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. We also have a Reddit page, but I'm not as active on that one as I should be.

Ok! I don’t use reddit. I’ll have to look at that one