2018 Lagoon Promotions and Discounts
The best value in East Idaho is EIRMC. $44.83 with tax included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you still buy season passes? We missed getting one this summer and are planning on going several times this Halloween. If not are the Cosco passes the best deal? We went this past weekend and had a ball!
(09-16-2018, 11:18 PM)slchipster Wrote: Can you still buy season passes? We missed getting one this summer and are planning on going several times this Halloween. If not are the Cosco passes the best deal? We went this past weekend and had a ball!

Yep!  You can get a discount on season passports if you're getting four or more ($125/ea at 4+, $135/ea for 1, 2, or 3).

https://www.lagoonpark.com/buy-season-passports/ or at the gate.
Thanks for the info!
(09-16-2018, 11:27 PM)slchipster Wrote: Thanks for the info!

Pleasure!  If you're thinking of getting them next season, keep an eye out on Lagoon's social media (or watch here... we're sure to share it when it happens, too) around Thanksgiving... Lagoon usually has pretty screaming season passport deals for Black Friday week (usually about $99/each).
I think I’ll do that next year! Keep me posted!

(09-17-2018, 06:54 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: I think I’ll do that next year! Keep me posted!

The sale is always on Thanksgiving weekend. If you receive emails from Lagoon they will notify you when the sale will start. Best time of the year to buy a pass.