2018 Lagoon Promotions and Discounts
I am so glad Lagoon doesn't have a bunch of flat rides named after superheroes/supervillans.
I like dark rides

(08-09-2018, 03:45 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Will pictures work?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n76x5pvbqinu5...t0H9a?dl=0

Wonder Women Lasso of Truth is a 40 seat Zamperla Discovery. Very enjoyable. Similar motion to Tidal wave but better  

Superman was unlike anything else. The mag induction excelleration is similar to Wicked. It goes out and back through the station several times during a single ride cycle (picking up speed each time it crosses the station). I highly recommend riding it!

Not my video but it shows the ride in operation. 

https://youtu.be/cqgZuLoi5qE

Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you had a great time!
(08-09-2018, 04:51 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I am so glad Lagoon doesn't have a bunch of flat rides named after superheroes/supervillans.

Me as well. Its a cheap way to theme a ride, the themes could be good but they are usually poorly done which makes me not like them.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-10-2018, 08:25 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Me as well. Its a cheap way to theme a ride, the themes could be good but they are usually poorly done which makes me not like them.
Ian, you are being too kind with "poorly done." lol It's more like tradgic and downright lazy and incomplete execution.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-10-2018, 11:57 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Ian, you are being too kind with "poorly done." lol It's more like tradgic and downright lazy and incomplete execution.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You mean Like McDonalds the ride at SFFT that is supposed to be themed to Wonder Woman? LOL

Its too bad this next week is going to be nuts at the park. National Roller Coaster Day is on Thursday!