Theme Park Crazy’s remote roller coasters video
I saw this came out today. It’s a pretty cool video, but it made me sad, because I live in Rexburg! 220 miles from lagoon. As a coaster enthusiast, I don’t think I could live in a worse place!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mmmm, Bear World has a spinning coaster now? Should be closer for you than Lagoon.

I took the family to Bear World in 2010. Had a great time but they didn't have that coaster yet.

Could be fun to open a pizza place with some in-door rides / games. We used to have Hollywood Connection and the Utah Fun Dome but they closed. Something like that might do well, since there isn't anything else close by (like Lagoon).
(04-07-2018, 09:46 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Mmmm, Bear World has a spinning coaster now? Should be closer for you than Lagoon.

I took the family to Bear World in 2010. Had a great time but they didn't have that coaster yet.

Could be fun to open a pizza place with some in-door rides / games. We used to have Hollywood Connection and the Utah Fun Dome but they closed. Something like that might do well, since there isn't anything else close by (like Lagoon).

Very true. The spinning coaster is fine. It does great for the area it serves. I’ve been with the family a few times. Even though Lagoon is a lot farther, we go to Lagoon a lot more frequently.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(04-07-2018, 09:46 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Mmmm, Bear World has a spinning coaster now? Should be closer for you than Lagoon.

I think this is a great idea. I think something like Fun Spot in Florida or ZDT's in texas woukd do well here. Id say have an indoor part for year round operations and an outside sections with rides during the warm months.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West