Anybody else stop getting e-mail notifications?
Bug 
Been several days since I've gotten an e-mail notification for post replies from here, even though I should be getting plenty.  Will, did any recent updates get installed that would have pwned subscribed threads?  Just checking!
Actually no I haven't gotten any emails last few days too.
Yeah. Last email I got was Saturday

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Hmmm. Nothing has changed. Let me check the settings and see if I can figure out what happened. Thanks for letting me know!

== Update ==

Looks like the email server started rejecting my emails on March 31st. I've told it to generate the emails differently in the settings. I will monitor and see what happens with the change.
(04-03-2018, 10:30 PM)Willenator Wrote: Hmmm. Nothing has changed. Let me check the settings and see if I can figure out what happened. Thanks for letting me know!

== Update ==

Looks like the email server started rejecting my emails on March 31st. I've told it to generate the emails differently in the settings. I will monitor and see what happens with the change.

Thanks, Will!  I still haven't seen any notifications yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them!
I've been monitoring the error logs and they keep failing to send, but I just found the issue and have resolved it. I was able to successfully get an email from the forum just now.
Great job; just got one again myself, so looks like all the devops gods must have properly been appeased at last. Wink