Opening Weekend 2018
(04-01-2018, 01:55 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Does anyone have any idea what the second building they've added where the line used to be would be used for?

I was curious about that as well, I thought lockers at first but I'd assume they might put those near the planters instead now.
Red train was testing today[Image: 227aaef4ff599904f219e56d389055d6.jpg]
(04-01-2018, 03:37 PM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: Red train was testing today
Thanks! It looks more woodgrain than red in this photo but I saw it yesterday and it was dark red to my eye, it must be a trick of the light or something.

Is the red train also without any front panel or railing? I assume the hole in the 'floor' of the front wheel housing needs to be covered up, but I don't see it as impossible that they'll just leave the riders in the front exposed. It feels wrong, but Cannibal/Wicked are like that too, but then again a wood support on Roller Coaster did fall and hit a rider once.
I like dark rides

Were they also testing blue train or just red only?
The red train also does not have a front panel. When I was there only the red train was being ran.
(03-31-2018, 10:17 PM)Gregory Wrote: As always, thanks for the pictures/updates.

Win
I feel they will add front panels to them, but at a later time when they are closer to open. I would think they don't have them on now for easier visual checks of the front wheels, but that doesn't make total sense.. I wonder if they will go for the standard box front on Millennium Flyers or if there will be a custom design or some sort?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(04-01-2018, 07:16 PM)RCF Wrote: I feel they will add front panels to them, but at a later time when they are closer to open. I would think they don't have them on now for easier visual checks of the front wheels, but that doesn't make total sense.. I wonder if they will go for the standard box front on Millennium Flyers or if there will be a custom design or some sort?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

[Image: 93afdfd6ab951b820aaa3c9beacf8245.png]

My hope is it would be something simple like this otherwise I say leave it completely open. Completely open would make front seat rides amazing!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
great pic they sure have been busy this offseason