Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk
Sweet! Thanks for the pics CP Rider! Smile
Yep opening day                        

Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's awesome! How was it?
(06-23-2018, 10:46 PM)CPrider Wrote: Yep opening day

I wish they would have installed new lapbar trains. Screamin oh I mean Incredacoaster would be a decently fun ride with lapbars. The OTSR's suck all the fin out of it.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-25-2018, 07:56 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I wish they would have installed new lapbar trains. Screamin oh I mean Incredacoaster would be a decently fun ride with lapbars. The OTSR's suck all the fin out of it.
Except these trains were built long before the Intamin lap bar deaths and new trains would require even more red tape from Cal-OSHA. I would imagine the new height requirement would be higher than 48", not to mention all of the new hardware required with new trains. A short closure would have turned into a years long refurbishment.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-27-2018, 07:38 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except these trains were built long before the Intamin lap bar deaths and new trains would require even more red tape from Cal-OSHA. I would imagine the new height requirement would be higher than 48", not to mention all of the new hardware required with new trains. A short closure would have turned into a years long refurbishment.

Yeah I understand all that. I'm just saying it would make it so much better.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-27-2018, 09:13 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yeah I understand all that. I'm just saying it would make it so much better.
Boy would it though.....maybe one day.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island