Smoke and Mirrors - New for 2018
(06-25-2018, 02:02 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Didn't care for Rock U 2 The Top in 2004, and the Day Show was Horrid!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I guess 2 show's over 20 years or so is pretty good.
(06-25-2018, 12:54 PM)Brăden Wrote: It's pretty obvious how they do it. She gets in the box, he sticks in the knives, cuts her in half, uses magic and then puts her back together.

Of Course! It's SO simple! Can't believe I didn't catch onto it immediately!  Shocked
(06-25-2018, 02:10 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I guess 2 show's over 20 years or so is pretty good.
21* Years, thank you very much. Smile Wasn't a huge fan of Misbehavin' at Midnight Joe's in 2003 either, but the vocals were amazing.
(06-26-2018, 03:55 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Of Course! It's SO simple! Can't believe I didn't catch onto it immediately!  Shocked
They need more convincing tables.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-26-2018, 05:35 PM)linearinduction Wrote: 21* Years, thank you very much. Smile Wasn't a huge fan of Misbehavin' at Midnight Joe's in 2003 either, but the vocals were amazing.They need more convincing tables.

We walked by on Saturday when they were doing the big trick. The magician needs to be more careful with his mirrored plates or they need to screen the sides if they want to keep people from seeing what is happening.

-Z
(06-27-2018, 05:51 PM)Z Wrote: We walked by on Saturday when they were doing the big trick. The magician needs to be more careful with his mirrored plates or they need to screen the sides if they want to keep people from seeing what is happening.

-Z

LOL!  Laugh
Did the theater get new speakers, it seemed a lot louder and definitely more bass.
(07-01-2018, 03:13 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Did the theater get new speakers, it seemed a lot louder and definitely more bass.
Nope, just probably cranked the volume.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island