If lagoon built a new waterpark
What things would you like to see if lagoon built a new water park?
I think this would be awesome
I would want a water coaster...
Additionally they should also make a wave house like this

This place is awesome. I don't think they have the waves turned all the way up for this either. I could swear that I have see bigger water crest on this before.
Fun to watch people crash amd burn on this too
(03-22-2018, 02:41 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I would want a water coaster...
Like the one they are trying to sell for $95k? lol
(03-22-2018, 02:42 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Additionally they should also make a wave house like this
https://youtu.be/o1DVYcIKhjw
This place is awesome. I don't think they have the waves turned all the way up for this either. I could swear that I have see bigger water crest on this before.
Fun to watch people crash amd burn on this too
A single flowrider was $250k back in 2008/2009, something like you are proposing would be anywhere from $750k to $1 Million, and that's just the hardware.

I absolutely LOVED the Polin Wild Surf at Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas, as well as their Family Raft Ride. The spinning was amazing!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
A drop slide tower with interlocking loops like this, with other slides would be a good feat. for Lagoon. [Image: 4c7d248df71768cb196f5d913d7de86e.jpg]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
So we showed up at lagoon on Wed after dropping the wife off at Girls Camp. We got to Lagoon about 2pm or there abouts.
The parking lot seemed pretty full... full enough that I actually parked over by Wicked (Stupid big truck!)
How ever when we got into the part I was really surprised that it wasn't more packed. We rode Scrambler, tilt a whirl, bumber cars, Para Troupers, Centennial screamer, flying aces (twice). then took the sky way over to ride Fire dragon and the Marry go round before leaving.
No lines what so ever.... so I got thinking... are all of these cars there for the water park?
IF so Lagoon has got to recognize that there is a need for a bigger water park right?
I also noticed that they had some equipment moving those dirt piles up by the curve @ lagoon park drive and that they are working on removing the last of the water ride over by flying aces.
Could we see something getting started over on the north end???
I would love to see lagoon build a water park that has sprayers so that you don't burn your feet on the cement and make the lines for the water slides better... its a pain to share the stairs while holding a tube when a non-tuber is also in line.