Old Ride Reviews
I decided to look at the old emails in my Gmail account, and I stumbled across a whole bunch of CGI-Mailer submission forms. I don't remember this, but I had a form here on Lagoon Is Fun where people could submit their reviews of rides. I started reading through all the submissions and came across some that made me laugh. These reviews are from 2005.

Review of The Bat: "THE BAT IS STUPID IT GOES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW THEN HURTS YOUR HEAD. I GOT PARALIZED FROM IT!"

Review of Log Flume: "I thought the Log Flume was great, that was untill I whent on a different log flume at a different park. The log flume at Lagoon is to short and not very thrilling."

Review of Samurai: "It is always closed when I go." (still relevant today)

Review of Sky Ride: "I can walk faster across the park than to ride on the Sky Ride. It stops to much and takes forever to get to the other side of the park."

Review of Flying Aces: "This is a very cool ride for everyone! You get to steer the plane yourself and if your talented, or just lucky, you can get pretty high."

Review of The Bat: "This ride was ok. It could have been better, but hey it's for the Kids ... right?"

Review of Jet Star: "I went on the jet star øn Friday July 29th and me and my friends went on it and we were at the top and it got stuck so a operator of the ride came all the way to the top and pushed us down the hill! I was scared to go on it for the rest of the day! So don't go on the Jet Star tell August that will be like 3 days for t to run! So it probly wot get stuck! HAVE FUN BE SAFE!!"

Review of Puff: "I was to scared to go on this ride, mabye when I'm older i won't be scared of it anymore. I'll stick to the merry-go-round."

Review of Top Eliminator: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! I LOVED THIS RIDE TO MUCH I COULD GO ON IT A MILLION TIMES AND NEVER THROW UP!!!!!!!!!1"

That's all for now. Hope you got a laugh out of some of them like I did.
Hahahaha! Excellent!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Haha! I like the Jet Star 2 review. Wait three days and it will be "safe".
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Puff is just way too scary!  Shocked
Definitely like the jet star2 one... Luke probably made it.
Haha, no. I wouldn't recommend riding Jet Star 2 even if you did wait three days.
I like dark rides

(03-12-2018, 12:03 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Haha, no. I wouldn't recommend riding Jet Star 2 even if you did wait three days.

Better question are you talking about yourself of the roller coaster?
(03-12-2018, 01:13 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Better question are you talking about yourself of the roller coaster?

hehe... I did mean the roller coaster. The answer to the other thing would be a bit more nuanced.
I like dark rides

Some more old reviews to share:

Review from 16 October 2005: "samuri is brokenFrown and they are going to remove it from the park and it wont come backFrown"

Review from 18 October 2005: "The Bat just sucks. it\'s only 10 mph faster than puff the little fire dragon"

Review from 11 December 2005: "You know what, if lagoon spent some money on refinishing this coaster, and cleaning it up again, they could make it look realy nice!! People would love it!!"

I think that's it. I'm not seeing any others, so it appears I didn't have this option for long. Ah good times.
(03-12-2018, 11:03 PM)Willenator Wrote: Review from 11 December 2005: "You know what, if lagoon spent some money on refinishing this coaster, and cleaning it up again, they could make it look realy nice!! People would love it!!"

Which ride was that one from?  I'm going to guess & say Fire Dragon?