Coaster101.com's Annual Park Mania!
(03-22-2018, 01:56 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks for the info. I have really enjoyed your website the last few years. You guys do a good job at reporting and covering topics and I enjoy your articles. I don't share everyone but there are some I share on FB on my page Utah Coaster Enthusiasts. I think if you guys added some video content that would be a good addition to your site.

Lagoon has a good fan base.

Why so much hatred for Silverwood. I really enjoy Silverwood. Most will not even give it a chance because its small. Tremors is a fantastic wood coaster.

Me Too!

I don’t hate silverwood, I just don’t think that they should win the whole thing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(03-22-2018, 03:04 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I don’t hate silverwood, I just don’t think that they should win the whole thing.

The contest is all about fans and energizing your fan base and Silverwood knows how to do that, Lagoon could take lessons from Silverwood in that aspect. Which is why they won last year.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-22-2018, 09:05 AM)C101Andrew Wrote: Based on what little I know about Lagoon, you guys have quite the park out there. It's definitely on my list of parks to visit in the near future -- the catch is getting out to Utah from the East Coast. Sometime soon, hopefully!

Andrew
Coaster101.com

Hey, thanks for keeping us informed.  Yes, does kind of go without saying that we certainly think that we do indeed have quite the park. Happy It's not the biggest or flashiest amusement park out there, but there's just something about it that we think makes it wonderfully special. If you can make it out here (I also understand about wanting to be able to visit various amusement parks around the country but being limited by things like budget constraints. Mad ), please let us know.

(03-22-2018, 03:04 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I don’t hate silverwood, I just don’t think that they should win the whole thing.

I'm sure a lot of people think that Lagoon shouldn't have gotten as far as it did this year.  The thing to remember about contests like Coaster101.com's is that really, they're very subjective.  As I mentioned above, Lagoon is certainly great (none of us would be here on LIF if it wasn't), but so are a lot of other amusement parks out there, and they deserve to have as much of a chance to win contests like Coaster101.com's just as much as Lagoon (or any other amusement park).
In case anyone was wondering. Kings Island ended up with the win this year.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Cool. Good to know who won. Thanks Ian! Smile
Thanks for sharing! I totally forgot about it after lagoon got out.

Thanks for the update. I kept meaning to check in to see how it turned out, but just never seemed to get around to it.
I moved on to voting for Hersheypark after Lagoon lost and voting against Disneyland. Muahahahahahah.