Coaster101.com's Annual Park Mania!
(03-14-2018, 09:04 AM)gregwibert Wrote: The GP must see these parks differently than we do.  Rolleyes

That's a given LOL that's what makes the the GP.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Lagoon just took the lead by 2 votes!
Sweet! Up by 29 at the moment.
Hey LagoonIsFun Forum Members! Thanks for the #C101ParkMania love.

Just a heads up, the next round starts tomorrow (Thursday) will end on Sunday evening. We'll screenshot the results right around 8pm Eastern. (I didn't get to an official 8pm stop tonight because I was busy, but I know there were at least few votes that came in after the 8pm deadline that swayed it in Lagoon's favor.)

I'm not trying to to make this sound like a slap on the wrist, because its not meant to be that at all. Like you said above, Park Mania is 100% for fun. We LOVE the enthusiasm that all of the fans have for their parks, but if you all could get your votes in before 8pm EDT Sunday rather than after the deadline technically closes, it will be helpful for all parties!

Best of luck to Lagoon the rest of the way!

-Andrew, Coaster101.com

PS: Just confirming that Silverwood is not the home park of any member of our writing staff!
That was my bad. I had missed the deadline on the post and knew it was the last night. Got home from work and made on last push. Didn't realize voting ended around 6pm our time. I think I realized it after reviewing the first round announcement and started removing the additional posts I had pushed out I think about an hour after the voting deadline ended. We will definitely make sure to watch the deadline on the next one. Smile
All good! Thanks for putting it out there!
(03-14-2018, 10:25 PM)C101Andrew Wrote: Hey LagoonIsFun Forum Members! Thanks for the #C101ParkMania love.

Just a heads up, the next round starts tomorrow (Thursday) will end on Sunday evening. We'll screenshot the results right around 8pm Eastern. (I didn't get to an official 8pm stop tonight because I was busy, but I know there were at least few votes that came in after the 8pm deadline that swayed it in Lagoon's favor.)

I'm not trying to to make this sound like a slap on the wrist, because its not meant to be that at all. Like you said above, Park Mania is 100% for fun. We LOVE the enthusiasm that all of the fans have for their parks, but if you all could get your votes in before 8pm EDT Sunday rather than after the deadline technically closes, it will be helpful for all parties!

Best of luck to Lagoon the rest of the way!

-Andrew, Coaster101.com

PS: Just confirming that Silverwood is not the home park of any member of our writing staff!

Welcome to the Lagoon is Fun
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Ha! Lagoon won 51%/49%!!! Thank goodness!!!! Can you believe cedar point lost though?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(03-15-2018, 07:53 AM)LSMFAN Wrote: Ha! Lagoon won 51%/49%!!! Thank goodness!!!! Can you believe cedar point lost though?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's rigged! Cedar Point is far Superior (it actually is closer to Lake Eerie but whatever...lol).
I'm pretty sure everyone who voted against Cedar Point was just trying to eliminate them so they wouldn't have to face them later on.