Coaster101.com's Annual Park Mania!
(03-12-2018, 10:52 PM)LSMFAN Wrote: When does the first round end?

It ends Wednesday March 14th according to their website.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Seeing it go back and forth is driving me nuts. lol
Lagoon is way down as of this morning! I hope they don't lose to Universal Studios whose best ride if Flight of the Hyppogriff a Mack Family Coaster.

(03-13-2018, 08:55 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Lagoon is way down as of this morning! I hope they don't lose to Universal Studios whose best ride if Flight of the Hyppogriff a Mack Family Coaster.

I would be shocked if Lagoon won. The majority of people don't vote for things based on qualifications, they vote based on name recognition. See: every U.S. election ever.
I like dark rides and I love tacos

Last time I checked today it was still reasonably close.
(03-13-2018, 12:39 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I would be shocked if Lagoon won. The majority of people don't vote for things based on qualifications, they vote based on name recognition. See: every U.S. election ever.

Silverwood Theme Park, a park smaller than Lagoon, however won the whole thing last year. It helps if a park is involved on Social Media and Silverwood does a good job at that. They post about this contest, even though it has no real meaning, on their official page but its fun which is what amusement parks are about.

If it were about qualifications Lagoon wins hands down against Universal. Universal is all screen rides, basically the same ride system for a couple of them with a different movie. Its pretty bad when the escalators that connect the two sections of your park are better than a majority of your rides. Its worth one trip there however for the 2 coaster credits!

(03-13-2018, 10:12 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Silverwood Theme Park smaller than Lagoon won the whole thing last year however.

ITS RIGGED!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(03-13-2018, 10:15 PM)LSMFAN Wrote: ITS RIGGED!!!

Na its just about which park can get their fans engaged to vote. However, it has no real meaning other than to be fun. Which if one of the editors of Coaster101.com had their home park as Silverwood I could be inclined to believe its rigged but that's not the case.

(03-13-2018, 10:19 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Na its just about which park can get their fans engaged to vote. However, it has no real meaning other than to be fun. Which if one of the editors of Coaster101.com had their home park as Silverwood I could be inclined to believe its rigged but that's not the case.

Yeah. I wish it could be more fair but it doesn’t matter. We all know that Lagoon wins to us!

I can't believe Cedar Point doesn't have a HUGE lead! The GP must see these parks differently than we do.  Rolleyes