What song reminds you of Lagoon?
Just had a thought pop into my head about a song that always reminds me of Lagoon, but it's probably not one I'd guess a lot of people think of.  It got me wondering:  is there a song that always reminds YOU of Lagoon, or that comes to mind when you think of Lagoon?  Just thought it'd be fun to share & see what folks come up with!

Like I say, mine's a bit unconventional, but I'll start anyway...

Anything is better then this.

Only been there like twice, but their song still hunts me

For obvious reasons.

The music that really takes me back is that new age jazz stuff they played on the Sky Ride sound system during the day.
Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the waves
Depends... if it's a Saturday in July...

(02-27-2018, 11:34 AM)Brăden Wrote: For obvious reasons.

The music that really takes me back is that new age jazz stuff they played on the Sky Ride sound system during the day.

That one's always a favorite!
Well, like Brăden, "Salt Lake City" by the Beach Boys does it for me, though that's probably only because they mention Lagoon.
Drift Away by Dobie Gray. This song used to be the only rock song Lagoon played and it played over and over at Sky Coaster my first two seasons and forever on now it will always remind me of Lagoon.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(02-27-2018, 10:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Drift Away by Dobie Gray. This sing used to be the only rock song Lagoon played and it played over and over at Sky Coaster my first two seasons and forever on now it will always remind me of Lagoon.

I was just listening to that song last night.  Love it!

P.S. -- You're lucky. I worked SkyCoaster when it opened in '95. I swear "Kiss From a Rose" played at least three times an hour... I still hate that song.
Five Finger Death Punch - Under And Over It
and the one i sing when im on tidal wave

the one i sing when im in the gift shop

then this is the one i play when im on my way home.

then on my days off.