Lego Roller Coaster
(02-12-2018, 12:14 PM)Brăden Wrote: I did a miniature version of the 1954 Midway over Christmas break...

Did you make the rides and everything?
Click here for eternal salvation.

(02-12-2018, 12:14 PM)Brăden Wrote: I did a miniature version of the 1954 Midway over Christmas break...

Nice!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I built as much as I could. I had the front of Roller Coaster, Carousel, Octopus, Ferris Wheel... I'll find the pictures I took.
(02-12-2018, 09:08 PM)Brăden Wrote: I built as much as I could. I had the front of Roller Coaster, Carousel, Octopus, Ferris Wheel... I'll find the pictures I took.

Woo! It'd be great to see them Smile
Do you still have the model or did you do something with it? Seems like something that would go well in a museum of some sort.

I'm working on some models of various things too. This isn't the final design, it's unfinished and poorly painted, but here's a teaser anyway:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=699]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking amazing! Didn't realize it was a model at first glance (but the MacBook logo threw me off). I've been wondering about your progress on that.

Mine was just a mini Lego model. It was taken apart.
(02-13-2018, 05:06 PM)Brăden Wrote: Looking amazing! Didn't realize it was a model at first glance (but the MacBook logo threw me off). I've been wondering about your progress on that.

Mine was just a mini Lego model. It was taken apart.

Haha. I hope you post the pictures if you find them. I'm trying to teach myself how to make models so I keep tweaking them little and reprinting them then experimenting with different ways to finish/paint them. Just got an airbrush so I need to figure out how to use it. I'm working on a couple of rides from the 49th Street Galleria right now and not Lagoon so much.