3-Point Challenge
Does anyone know who sells this game and/or what the financials of it? (such as install cost, operating cost, prize cost, etc...)
Daktronics and most parks give $$$ daily prizes, and Jordan and I calculated the one at Kings Island, across from their Troika, was bringing in 2k/hr.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
You're awesome! I knew you would reply.
(02-05-2018, 11:07 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Daktronics and most parks give $$$ daily prizes, and Jordan and I calculated the one at Kings Island, across from their Troika, was bringing in 2k/hr.

How much do u think the one at lagoon is bringing in per hour?
Here's the thing about 3 Point Challenge. If you aren't spieling and engaging those on the midways, it's not going to bring in loads of cash. If you don't offer nice $$$ prizes for the daily high score getter and/or $$$$ prizes for the top scorer of the season, you also aren't going to bring in loads of cash. If you don't have a home team that can win a championship, you aren't going to bring in insane amounts of cash. Finally, due to the Utah State Tax Commission, Lagoon is unable to start a new game as the previous one ends.

Lagoon's 3 Point Challenge has the potential to bring in loads of cash, like it did at the beginning, with attendants who were into it. I remember when it was actually exciting to watch 3 Point back in the day with fun attendants and excited guests.

Kings Island was offering $100+ LeBron Jerseys or iPods for the daily high scorer and a prize package that included over $1k in prizes for the season high scorer, which was usually determined by a tournament.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island