Counting down to Lagoon's 2018 season
(03-29-2018, 12:06 PM)Willenator Wrote: What's the first thing you plan to do when you go to Lagoon for the first time this year?

Ooh. I’m going to hit up fire dragon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(03-29-2018, 12:06 PM)Willenator Wrote: What's the first thing you plan to do when you go to Lagoon for the first time this year?

Get Will on cannibal finally!  After that lot of pictures especially of rollercoaster and trains.
take a slow lazy ride on skyride and take in all the sights, sounds, and smells from above. it has been awhile.
Heading to lagoon in approx 15 min. So excited! What ride did everyone ride first?
My first ride ended up being Sky Ride, which doesn't seem exciting, but I was able to capture a clip of Roller Coaster testing the new blue train. Uploading the video now.
(03-31-2018, 12:04 PM)Willenator Wrote: My first ride ended up being Sky Ride, which doesn't seem exciting, but I was able to capture a clip of Roller Coaster testing the new blue train. Uploading the video now.

Nice! What’s all closed today? Unfortunately I can’t make it today.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
What I've seen so far:

Samuarai
Catapult
Cliffhanger
Roller Coaster
Sky Scraper
Wanted to make it to Lagoon today but it won't be until tommorow
Looks like they may be closer to opening the candy shop
https://www.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/?cam=FRLAG
I have noticed trucks back up to the doors and it looks like they have something covering the front right now.
anyone else see something I may have missed?