Counting down to Lagoon's 2018 season
(02-19-2018, 10:36 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I hope that this snow doesn't push back the opening date

Nah.  Snow is the default winter condition, so they plan as if the Winter will be snowy.  The fact that it hasn't been has just been a bonus, meaning they're probably already way further along on external plans than expected.  Besides, this snow will be gone in a few days.

Plus, it's not like snow stops opening, either.  I've used a snow shovel as part of opening a ride for the day on more than one occasion. Wink
Yeah with the warm weather until now I'm sure there ahead of schedule. Years ago they had snow most the winter and still got stuff done.
At least they had the inner circle of the fountain put back together!
Can't wait to see the new trains! Hopefully they are operating by open, but this is Lagoon we are talking about.
(02-19-2018, 11:14 PM)RCF Wrote: Can't wait to see the new trains! Hopefully they are operating by open, but this is Lagoon we are talking about.

Win

Ahhhh