Lagoon needs a B&M
I never said it would replace Cannibal. I was saying there's a gap in coasters that another hyper wouldn't fill. Lagoon doesn't need another coaster over 200 feet, they need another coaster over 100 feet to fill the huge gap between Wicked and Cannibal. Plus, there's plenty of other airtime coasters that wouldn't include such a hefty price tag. Wooden coasters, megalites, blitzes, anything from RMC, etc.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(01-09-2018, 02:14 PM)RCF Wrote: I never said it would replace Cannibal. I was saying there's a gap in coasters that another hyper wouldn't fill. Lagoon doesn't need another coaster over 200 feet, they need another coaster over 100 feet to fill the huge gap between Wicked and Cannibal. Plus, there's plenty of other airtime coasters that wouldn't include such a hefty price tag. Wooden coasters, megalites, blitzes, anything from RMC, etc.

Yeah sorry I shouldn't have said replace, I understand what ya mean. B&M's are expensive and I doubt Lagoon ever gets one. RMC I would be completely in favor of though.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-09-2018, 02:14 PM)RCF Wrote: I never said it would replace Cannibal. I was saying there's a gap in coasters that another hyper wouldn't fill. Lagoon doesn't need another coaster over 200 feet, they need another coaster over 100 feet to fill the huge gap between Wicked and Cannibal. Plus, there's plenty of other airtime coasters that wouldn't include such a hefty price tag. Wooden coasters, megalites, blitzes, anything from RMC, etc.

Good point.

Bombora        - 50 feet
Roller Coaster - 62 feet
Dragon          - 84 feet
Wicked          - 110 feet
Cannibal        - 208 feet

It would be nice to have something in the 90 to 160 range or possibly 2 new coasters between 90-120 and 120-160.  Happy

*Rides like spider, jet star 2, etc. cover heights shorter than Roller Coaster... we seem to have plenty of these.
Launched wing coaster like thunderbird?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
If Lagoon went for a 4 Across Short Train Hyper, sure, but the V shaped long trains are only floaty. Diamondback is fun and floaty, but would rather have some Magnum type Ejector Air.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-08-2018, 05:48 PM)Wick Wrote: I will admit you stole my profile idea lol jk, but yes, I would LOVE a BM!

When I was making a account I had no idea your account existed Laugh 
Well sorry.
(01-09-2018, 11:37 PM)Spider003 Wrote: When I was making a account I had no idea your account existed Laugh 
Well sorry.

Totally fine! Hahah! I recently rode The Joker at Six Flags Over Texas and it was a terrific ride! I think the 4D coaster is so compact and space conserving that we could fit it really anywhere, maybe destroy Cliffhanger and put it there? Lol.
Coaster Count: 37
Favorite: The Silver Bullet
I would take the Intamin ZacSpin Gen 2 model as it has LAP RESTRAINTS (YES) and has a nifty launch lift. Also does not look anything like the first generation Zacspins, and more like an S&S Freespin.

Found this weird photo of a ZacSpin  with Lagoon in the background
[Image: hersheypark_frequentfaller_1.jpg]
That is a Frequent Faller from Interactive Rides. Hershey Park was going to install one years ago, and wisely backed out of it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island