Least Favourite ride and why?
(12-19-2017, 07:40 AM)gregwibert Wrote: http://www.fastkartspeedway.com/ogden/

This place is kind of expensive but the go-carts are amazing. I was pleasantly surprised how fast you can go / I was actually applying the brake to slow down. lol

I haven't done that location but I tried out fast kart in layton 10 years ago or so and they were a blast. I even got in a wreck where the front axel on my kart got bent that I had to switch karts. It was nuts. DTR is no match for them. 

I've seen ads for new electric go karts and those intrigue me as their acceleration would be much faster than gas powered go karts.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Faster go karts would be great. The only XVZ ride that is really worth it is Sky Coaster and I think they could use a bigger one of those. Why not take down the current Sky Coaster and put a frisbee or a couple smaller rides there. Then build a bigger Sky Coaster outside the park somewhere.
(12-20-2017, 11:15 AM)Brăden Wrote: Faster go karts would be great. The only XVZ ride that is really worth it is Sky Coaster and I think they could use a bigger one of those. Why not take down the current Sky Coaster and put a frisbee or a couple smaller rides there. Then build a bigger Sky Coaster outside the park somewhere.

That's a sweet idea. I think making the park entrance gate where DTR and Sky Coaster is now would be a cool idea for moving the entrance and show casing the parks best ride Cannibal in the process.

(12-20-2017, 11:15 AM)Brăden Wrote: Faster go karts would be great. The only XVZ ride that is really worth it is Sky Coaster and I think they could use a bigger one of those. Why not take down the current Sky Coaster and put a frisbee or a couple smaller rides there. Then build a bigger Sky Coaster outside the park somewhere
What about a S&S super swing?
But I do really like the idea of a frisbee.
Well, for me (in no particular order): Cliffhanger, Rock-O-Plane, and Paratrooper.

Maybe Hydro Luge, depending on whether they're getting rid of it or simply moving it to a new location.
(12-22-2017, 11:08 AM)Gregory Wrote: Well, for me (in no particular order): Cliffhanger, Rock-O-Plane, and Paratrooper.

Maybe Hydro Luge, depending on whether they're getting rid of it or simply moving it to a new location.

Hydro is not moving, its garbage. They were cutting it apart not unbolting it like it was being saved.

(12-22-2017, 12:24 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Hydro is not moving, its garbage. They were cutting it apart not unbolting it like it was being saved.

Admittedly I wasn't sure as to which it was (being completely eliminated or simply being moved) - I only knew that it was being taken down.

So its inclusion on this list can depend on whether or not, at this point and time, it still meets the second condition that Wicked07 set down ("Ride has to be operating").

And since I realize that I didn't answer the "Why?" part of Wicked07's question for the other rides I mentioned, it's because they (particularly Rock-O-Plane and Paratrooper) seem a bit cheap, in a traveling carnival kind of way, and I think that Lagoon could do better (I also agree with the comments of others on Cliffhanger - it's just lame, and there are obviously issues that ride operators have had with it; as Jetstar2 said, get rid of it and bring back Speedway Sr., or at least get rid of it and Music Theater both and put the area to some other good use).
(12-20-2017, 05:11 PM)Wicked07 Wrote: What about a S&S super swing?
But I do really like the idea of a frisbee.

If they got flats/new coaster/etc. in that area, it would showcase Cannibal nicely. Cannibal really is the one attraction in the area that is a must ride anyway. It would be nice if they had more rides/reasons to go over there.
They got that fancy new toilet on the pedestal that lights up.
K1 Speed is pretty cool...
https://www.k1speed.com/sandy-location.html
They've got electric karts...