Least Favourite ride and why?
What ride do you just despise at Lagoon where every year you cross your fingers that it will be gone 
Rules
1. Keep it PG
2. Ride has too be operating 
3. No augruing 
4. Show's, food or games do not count 
Thank you
The one I like the least is already not operating so I guess it doesn't count.
I'm sure The Bat will be on this list. I really enjoyed it the first few years it was open but it has loosened up and bangs people around too much now. I remember the line was mega long those first few years. I hardly ever see a line these days, even during frightmares.
Of course! Forgot The Bat. That's on the list for sure.
Cliffhanger is the worst ride hands down. Get rid of it and bring back Speedway!
(12-18-2017, 04:23 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Cliffhanger is the worst ride hands down. Get rid of it and bring back Speedway!

Win Yeah! Lol
(12-18-2017, 04:23 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Cliffhanger is the worst ride hands down. Get rid of it and bring back Speedway!

I whole heatedly agree. You should try being a supervisor over the ride. It will increase your hatred for it. I can't tell ya how many times I had to manually bring the ride back to zero.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Cliffhanger the ride is just disappointing and it sounds horrible and toss the Bat also. I would not mind if they got rid of rocko plane also, its been there long enough. Sorry Braden.
The Bats first drop, if you can call it that sucks but the rest of its layout isnt too bad. What the Bat needs is a better first drop and a new Vekoma lapbar train. By the time ya do that though you might just do a custom coaster. 

Bat is popular though it had a line all year. Mostly due to one train operation and slow ops though. 

Cliffhangers ride experience is pretty lame. I do agree. 

As an employee I hated sky ride but as a guest I love it lol. 

I think the worst ride at Lagoon in DTR. They should remove it. The tracks are good but their cara are underpowered and the ride is just eh.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
http://www.fastkartspeedway.com/ogden/

This place is kind of expensive but the go-carts are amazing. I was pleasantly surprised how fast you can go / I was actually applying the brake to slow down. lol