Six Flags cancels snowball fight due to snow
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/six-flags-...alflow_ajc

Here's another good idea for Lagoon to do in winter. People here would have no trouble driving in snow to get there like in Atlanta. Haha.
That's awesome
LOL, Whimps!

Laugh
(12-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Brăden Wrote: http://www.ajc.com/news/local/six-flags-...alflow_ajc

Here's another good idea for Lagoon to do in winter. People here would have no trouble driving in snow to get there like in Atlanta. Haha.

I don't know about that last part.  People here seem to have a lot of trouble driving period, snow or no snow.
(12-16-2017, 03:03 AM)Gregory Wrote: I don't know about that last part.  People here seem to have a lot of trouble driving period, snow or no snow.

Win

I frequently drive to Salt Lake City from Roy for work. I avoid I-15 whenever possible (mostly use Legacy). I also signed up for UDOT's Express Pass so I can be a single rider in the Toll/HOV lane. A few bucks per trip is worth not having the head-ache of general I-15 population.  Wink
(12-16-2017, 12:29 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Win

I frequently drive to Salt Lake City from Roy for work. I avoid I-15 whenever possible (mostly use Legacy). I also signed up for UDOT's Express Pass so I can be a single rider in the Toll/HOV lane. A few bucks per trip is worth not having the head-ache of general I-15 population.  Wink

Totally agree; driving from Roy to SLC & back every weekday, the first half of the trip being stuck on I-15 is torture, counting the minutes 'til I can get onto Legacy & finally enjoy my commute.  Although I won't be able to use West Davis Corridor (too far west for me), I can't wait 'til it starts pulling traffic off the freeway up here... only 6 more years or so!
Good point! Well at least we would have more snow to play with.